Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Science Neville Goddard And The Law Of Attraction

• Neville Goddard And The Law Of Attraction

Posted by Taimur Mughal on November 17, 2022 at 10:36 am

Question is and I think maybe it is one of the biggest fitnah of this time. [ if I understand correctly]

There are many YouTube channels telling that imagination of human beings is God himself in them. And they say if you desire something , you imagine and feel as if it is done and soon it will appear in your reality. People do this and say they have manifested lots of stuff they wanted and I personally did an exercice too and I too saw some results. Now the Conusing thing is they say it is God that is doing this for you so basically it is praying to God Almighty. Which is tauheed so I understand that but then they say everyone is God pushed out. He is experiencing Himself through all humans etc. This is as far as I know against teachings of Quran. And if this was true how Prophets did not tell us this. But the followers of this info say Jesus meant this actually and scriptures are actually saying this , its all metaphorical etc. Very convincing theories etc.

If someone is familiar with this law of attraction and Neville Goddard teachings, please tell me what this is? Is it Shirk? Or is it allowed because you are communicating to God alone through imagination. But then how our prophet did not tell us about this if that’s true.

Is it sihr? Why does it work? ( it does not work all the time but definitely I saw myself some manifestations.)

Kindly if someone can guide me upon this matter. If Ghamdi sahib knows about this then please share some link as well. Their Guru is Neville Goddard. Hi taught this information.

Thank you.

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register