Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Forgiveness And Sins

• Forgiveness And Sins

Posted by Daniyaa Khan on November 23, 2022 at 8:59 am

AOA Sir

What is sarkashi? Isn’t a feeling or decision that i am gonna do this because ALLAH has forbidden it that’s why ill do it now with intention of arrogance. if a person commiting a sin or grown up by seeing and doing sin like gheebah or lying or any other sin but in heart has fear of ALLAH know he/she shouldn’t do it or if he/she doing it because of habit or weakness im not talking about shirk murder adultery here im talking about sin a normal weak human being do in daily life as a whole Society the society do this but not with the feeling of arrogance. wouldn’t these sin be forgiven? should try to improve it but as a whole a cannot be perfect in repentance is it necessary that he should be perfect will ALLAH not forgive if a person do but still ask forgiveness of ALLAH in daily life it happens but still he ask forgiveness. because sarkashi is a big big thing no every normal average human being do daily life sins because sarkashi that i ll do sarkashi thats why i am doing this sin people do but in heart they know ALLAH will forgive and has fear of ALLAH and sometimes they try to do better. if a person lie in daily life but not lie like jhoot gawahi or lie to do big demage of a person he try to not to do it but if he lie still will it be still sarkashi? on the other hand some people do some stuff like good stuff but they say to ALLAH this is best i can do is it still sarkashi or its another attitude which is not sarkashi?

A muslim female lives in west try to wear nice cloths not too exposed and know this is best in my capacity i can do i can try to do more better but if I can’t its not because i am a sarkash but because of my desire weakness environment etc ain’t you think these are different think Am i getting it right or am wrong please correct me if i am

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Forgiveness And Sins

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar November 24, 2022 at 2:58 am

Your concerns about the undesirable or comparatively minor sins, which are also forbidden by God. Since their intensity is not that grave as that of the major sin, so human beings cannot be that alert about them despite knowing that they are also forbidden by God. Quran calls them Siyyiaat, and has promised us that He will forgive them if we stay away from major sin. This is becuase God knows human beings are not capable of refraining from Siyyaat compeltely. So one should not bother oneslef for commiting minor sins as one should bother oneself for major sins.

Decent dressing is always there in every soceity. One should wear decent dresses, not matter if one decent dress of a culture not considered decent in another culture.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register