Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Will Every Person Know His Fate Inside His Grave?

Tagged: , ,

• Will Every Person Know His Fate Inside His Grave?

Posted by Mohammed Hassan on November 29, 2022 at 4:04 pm

From 33:30 to 33:55Yaha ghamidi sahab bata rahe hai ki wo log jo darmiyani hai jinka mamla abi saaf nahi azhab ke liye or jaza ke liye. Ibteda me unhe malum hojaega wo kis anjam ko poche matlab unhe kya malum hojaega , agar unhe ibteda me hi malum hogya wo kidar ke hai fir to unhe kyu sulaya jaega fir unpar bi barzakh me uske according saza or jaza hogi. Baat tik tarah se samaj nahi aai malum kya hojaega?

Umer replied 1 year, 4 months ago 3 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Will Every Person Know His Fate Inside His Grave?

Umer updated 1 year, 4 months ago 3 Members · 9 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 29, 2022 at 6:31 pm

I think that you have misunderstood. People will find out where they stand on the Day of Judgement.

• Mohammed Hassan

Member November 30, 2022 at 12:59 am

Soory not clear

• Mohammed Hassan

Member November 30, 2022 at 9:41 am

From 33:30 to 33:55 ghamidi sahab is saying ibteda me unhe malum ho jaega humne kya kiya kis anjam ko poche fir utae jaenge unka hisab kitab hoga

puchna ye chata hu yaha ibteda se kya murad hai matlab unhe uthne se pehle pata chal jaega humne kya kiya matlab yahi hua darmiyani logo ko bi qabar me malum hojata hai kya anjam hoga

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 30, 2022 at 10:03 am

Please watch this video for a better understanding:

https://youtu.be/ixdctifNItE

• Mohammed Hassan

Member December 1, 2022 at 3:10 am

Ye baat to waze hogyi unko sula diya jata hai

Me puchna ye cha raha hu yaha. ibteda me unhe malum hojaega isse kya murad hai matlab qayamat ke din ibteda me unhe malum chalega ya maut ke waqt hi darmiyani logo ko b malum chal jaega kya anjam ko poche hai, jaisa ki ghamidi sahab bata rahe hai unhe ibteda me malum hojaega fir utae jaenge

• Mohammed Hassan

Member December 4, 2022 at 1:31 pm

??

• Umer

Moderator December 4, 2022 at 11:52 pm

Every person will get an Initial idea on the basis of nature of questions initially asked from them which are tailored to every person’s own situation and will be asked from everyone just like immigration control process; but people who were not adressees of itmam-e-hujjat will be made to sleep inside their graves and their final decision will be made on the day of judgement..

Please refer to the video below from 33:27 to 34:18

• Umer

Please also refer to the video below from 31:06 to 32:48

• Umer

Please also refer to the video below from 33:11 to 34:17

The discussion "Will Every Person Know His Fate Inside His Grave?" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now