Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions سوره النحل: ۴۴ Explanition ?

• سوره النحل: ۴۴ Explanition ?

Posted by Ahmad Zia Jamili on December 1, 2022 at 12:52 am

{وَأَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ } [النحل: ۴۴] in the verse Allah SWT says to prophet that “he has sent Quran unto him so he elaborate it to us …” , my question is from where we can find prophets explanation isn’t it in Ahadith ? Then where is it.

Ahmad Zia Jamili replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • سوره النحل: ۴۴ Explanition ?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar December 1, 2022 at 1:51 am

It is not about an additional explanation, but to narrate it clearly to the addressees.

Ghamidi saheb write in his annotation on Quran

The word تُبَيِّنَ here is in precisely the same meaning as the word عَلَّمَ in verse 2 of Sūrah

al-Raḥmān: عَلَّمَ الْقُرْآنَ. It does not mean “explanation and elucidation,” just as in Sūrah al-Raḥmān the word عَلَّمَ does not mean to teach and instruct in a detailed way.”

• Ahmad Zia Jamili

Member December 1, 2022 at 2:18 am

Thank you so much sir, but should I understand from your answer that “Prophet PUH did not explain anything from Quran to his companion while they asked questions.” Don’t we have prophet’s explanations on some questions about Quran being asked.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar December 1, 2022 at 2:20 am

He did explain to them when they asked and such reports are considered a great treasure of knowledge after investigating their authenticity. But it was not his duty.

• Ahmad Zia Jamili

Member December 1, 2022 at 2:30 am

Sir, then can we take those authentic reports as a source to explain those verse? since who may know more than prophet the book.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar December 1, 2022 at 2:35 am

of course. we do that.

• Ahmad Zia Jamili

Member December 1, 2022 at 2:42 am

Thank you so much sir, i was confused understanding the verse but now Sir Ghamidi’s explanation is clear.
    جزاک الله خیر الجزاء

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register