Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Hadith About Ayatul Kursi

Tagged: , ,

• Hadith About Ayatul Kursi

Posted by Taimur Mughal on December 14, 2022 at 11:20 am

[Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 61 Hadith 530]

In this Hadith we read that a shaytaan taught Abu Huraira ayatul kursi or told him about it that it protects one from devils & this shaytaan was trying to steamlŵ from bay tul maal.

My question is in 2 parts; kindly adress them both because it confuses me a lot.

1) How come a shaytaan knows this about ayatul kursi and teaches Abu huraira and our beloved Prophet, [saw] upon whom Quran is revealed dont know about it and doesnt teach to Abu Huraira himself? Isn’t that a blasphamous telling about our Prophet in this hadith?

2) Why would a shaytaan [ jin I assume] need to steal from bay tul maal these jins can steal from any place and they are not visible to humans. A jin needing baytul maal from humans while in Quran it is told That jins have super natural powers by which they can achieve their goals. Why would it need bay tul maal?

Jazakamullah khair.

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Hadith About Ayatul Kursi

Faisal Haroon updated 1 year, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 14, 2022 at 4:22 pm

There is nothing in the hadith narration to draw the conclusion that Prophhet Muhammad SAW did not know about it. Had he not known he would not have confirmed what was shared with him.

Why the shaytan stole from one particular place rather than the other is something that we would have to ask him. There is no reason to speculate.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register