Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Argument For Pimping Being Halal

• Argument For Pimping Being Halal

Posted by Taimur Mughal on December 28, 2022 at 1:00 pm

My question is a bit triggering ,but please understand I am asking this for clarity and knowledge!

In Surah Nur God says the following ; Do not force your ˹slave˺ girls into prostitution for your own worldly gains while they wish to remain chaste. And if someone coerces them, then after such a coercion Allah is certainly All-Forgiving, Most Merciful ˹to them˺.

I was watching a video about someone saying that becoming a pimp is actually halal.

So if you have women working for you with mutual consent and they are under your commmand, like they can be getting money from you to live. They are basically modern slave women in the sense you give them money and they work for you & it is NOT forced upon them. Basixally their entire income and means to live depends on the pimp. AND They willingly do it for you as a requirement ofcourse.

So does this verse than allows one to become a pimp? Because the verse says indeed DO Not force ! So if it is not forced then it must be ok if the women agree?

I’m a little confused here! So kindly if one can shed light upon this matter!

I know Ghamidi sahib says that there is only 1 condition a man and a woman can be sexual and that is through marriage. And that slavery officialy is gone. But slavery still exists in this type of context ; women need money & they become slave of a pimp.

Thank you.

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Argument For Pimping Being Halal

Faisal Haroon updated 1 year, 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 28, 2022 at 3:02 pm

The key thing to understand is that everything immoral is prohibited in Islam, period. Arguing for the permissibility of something immoral and justifying it with need, logic, or molding verses of the Quran to suit one’s argument is one of the biggest sins that one should not only avoid at all costs, but be very afraid of committing since it can lead one to the most severe punishment of eternal hell.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register