Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Struggles With Life

• Struggles With Life

Posted by Rehan Ahmed on January 3, 2023 at 11:38 pm

Hi, how are you.I am struggling with various problems in my life. Basically I am a student recently I have done my intermediate then I took admission in bs chemistry but was not interested in any bs program than I left bs program. Moreover I feel alone I can’t talk to anyone. I talk with my friends once in a month but I want to talk and I don’t know why do I not talk with them? I feel I have arrogance if I start doing anything then I leave it I don’t know why? I am fad up leaving life in this process and there were some people they were very close to me but I always made arguments with them now I am not connected with them but I didn’t meet with them approximately about 7 months.

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 4 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Struggles With Life

Faisal Haroon updated 1 year, 4 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator January 4, 2023 at 12:59 am

It is advised to consult a professional in this regard.

You can also get some assistance by registering for a free one-on-one private consultation session with Dr. Shehzad Saleem:

Consultations with Dr. Shehzad Saleem – Registrations

• Rehan Ahmed

Member January 4, 2023 at 1:31 am

Sir could you tell me why these things happen

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 4, 2023 at 9:03 am

Such confusion can be caused for various reasons including but not limited to medical or psychological issues, contradictions in our beliefs and actions, lack of clear goals in life, lack of order, and lack of motivation in general.

From the description that you provided, it seems like you already know how to fix your problems, however, you are not being able to do it.

If you think that your issue might be medical, please seek expert medical help, which unfortunately we are unable to offer on Ask Ghamidi.

Otherwise speaking with Dr. Saleem as suggested by Umer Qureshi sahab above will be a great way to help you assess your situation.

I also very highly recommend reading Jordan Peterson’s book 12 Rules for life: An Antidote to Chaos. There are also some videos available on Youtube that cover these rules but I believe that reading the book and following through the simple advice provided will be immensely helpful in your situation.

Lastly, I cannot recommend anything more highly than trying to form a deep relationship with God. For this, consistently praying the five obligatory prayers everyday and reading a small portion of the Quran with understanding will go long ways.

• Rehan Ahmed

Member January 4, 2023 at 10:24 am

Thank you very much for great advise

• Rehan Ahmed

Member January 4, 2023 at 10:42 am

How can I talk to Dr shahzaad saleem

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 4, 2023 at 10:46 am

Please see Umer Qureshi sahab’s response above.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register