Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Are Afflictions Sent By God To Make Us Remember Him

Tagged: , ,

• Are Afflictions Sent By God To Make Us Remember Him

Posted by Muhammad Talha on January 7, 2023 at 10:19 am

It is a general observation of mine that people become complacent and ungrateful when their life is consistently comfortable.

So, does Allah afflict someone with trials to make him remember him? As most people tend to remember Allah when afflicted with hardship.

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 3 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Are Afflictions Sent By God To Make Us Remember Him

Faisal Haroon updated 1 year, 3 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • Shah Alam

Member January 7, 2023 at 11:27 am

I m afflicted with hardship from many years and my family become more adhere to islamic values

I have same thought in my mind that if Allah (swt) wants good for my family than he can choose some other way of taufeek. Too long hardship & trials is very tough to survive. Sometime it results in a depression.

• Saad Aamir

Member January 7, 2023 at 11:57 am

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 7, 2023 at 1:43 pm

All the established practices of God (Sunan) are explained in the following thread:

Discussion 22218

Please watch the videos regarding God’s practices of Tests and Trials (Ibtila) as well as Guidance and Error (Hidayat-o-Zalalat) to gain clarity about your concern. These are excellent videos that one might want to watch multiple times in order to appreciate the knowledge and wisdom that God has shared with us.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register