Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam What Can A Msulim Do Now For His Passed Away Father?

• What Can A Msulim Do Now For His Passed Away Father?

Posted by Taimur Mughal on January 22, 2023 at 3:39 pm

Question is ; I live in the west europe and my father was ill for like 1 year and 6 months approximately. Before illness he was good . But the modern medicine system of doctors killed him. They gave him medicine which paralyzed his legs. And after that thye gave him food that was very unhealthy. I talked to the doc ; but he neevr listened; they care about money.

INow my father is dead recently and I feel I have not helped my father. i am a young guy with no financial stability at the moment.

The main question is; What can I do now for my father as he is now in barzakh.

If I only took care for him myself I would have perhaps saved him. But now that he is gone; what can I do?

Sale sawaab is not valied I heard from Ghamidi sahib’s video. That it is a hindu cultural thing.

I feel very guilty about all this; I could have saved my father; I love him truly. But I could not find a place for him where he could stay and I took care for his diet. I wish I could tell him that I am very sorry and I love him dearly. Is that possible through dua or anything?

What can a msulim do now for his passed away father?

Kindly guide me all the options.

I feel like a hypocrite.

Thank you.

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 year, 3 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • What Can A Msulim Do Now For His Passed Away Father?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 1 year, 3 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar January 22, 2023 at 11:57 pm

Sorry for your loss. May God grant him Jannah.

You should do the good acts of Deen and ehtics. Of course, your father had been training you to do good, every good act of yours, its reward will go to him too, Insha Allah.

If he has willed about some charity or if he used to do some charity, you can cantinue it to make it Sadqa e Jariah.

You should do good to his relatives he used to care about. It will make him happy when it will come to his knowledge in the hereafter.

You can keep praying to God for his forgiveness and high status in the afterlife.

• Taimur Mughal

Member January 23, 2023 at 10:04 am

Thank you .

Would it be right in islam to say if I had planned otherwise and done other actions that I could have prevented the death of my father for example?

Or is the time of death a fixed matter from God?

if you can elaborate on that

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar January 24, 2023 at 12:29 am

Death can be caused by the will of God, that God ordains for a person to end his life, or it can be caused by the general way of cause and effect and it is in the knowledge of God. For a specific person we have no knowledge that he died because God ordinand or die to general rule of cause and effect.

We can’t reverse what is done, we should do what we can do now.

Sometimes man is not a good judge of his own actions.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register