Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Work Involving Indecency (Making Reaction Videos On Bad Behavior Of Women)

• Work Involving Indecency (Making Reaction Videos On Bad Behavior Of Women)

Posted by Ali abd on January 26, 2023 at 3:43 pm

My question is;

I make reaction videos and sometimes there are reaction videos on the bad behaviour of women ( redpill stuff )and i react to that. It is entertaining but also informative. Female psychology gets known by this.

why they are behaving like this and why that is bad etc etc.

But in those reactive videos you can see these women, they are obviously not muslim so they are wearing make up no hijab ofcourse, you can see their hair and neck. They are not wearing too much revealing clothes but you defintely can see the neck and a little bit of cleavage ; my videos are not meant to sexualize people but indirect men see these women and they probably will get horny.

Would the income I get through these videos be haram?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Work Involving Indecency (Making Reaction Videos On Bad Behavior Of Women)

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar January 26, 2023 at 11:43 pm

Looking at each other by men and women is not a sin or disallowed, it is the lustful gaze that is forbidden. See verses 24: 30-31.

It is you and your cultural norms of decency to decide if there is anything ethically objectionable or not. Remove the element of indecency and the rest is fine.

If the business is halal in itself, the involvement of some indecency does not make it haram, however, indecency causes sins and the person is accountable to God, so one should avoid it.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register