Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Medical Problem That Might Be Black Magic

Tagged: 

• Medical Problem That Might Be Black Magic

Posted by Deleted User 1191 on January 28, 2023 at 12:07 pm

I have a chronic mild pain in my left arm and shoulder (I am left Handed) from last 8 years. I am unable to write on a sheet of paper for long and this has effected my academic prospects. I have done all the tests like EMG/NCV/MRIs , and all have come out to be normal. No doctor is able to accurately diagnose the disease. Even the doctors rule out that it is writer’s cramp as one would assume.

Now I am under the impression that it could be due to black magic or evil eye. Afterall I was good in studies. If so how to find it and ward it off?

Can anyone help me in it please?

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Medical Problem That Might Be Black Magic

Faisal Haroon updated 1 year, 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 29, 2023 at 9:18 pm

I would not give up on the doctors so easily. There could be medical reasons for your problem that have not been diagnosed yet. If, however, you want to seek the advice of a person with spiritual knowledge, you will have to find someone credible in your area. Since spiritual knowledge is not a science as of yet and the practice is not regulated by any governing body, there are lots of fakes in this field. Finding a credible practitioner can be challenging, however, with persistence it can be done.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register