Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Building Love Relationship Of Kids With Allah

Tagged: 

• Building Love Relationship Of Kids With Allah

Posted by Zunaira Waqas on February 10, 2023 at 9:39 am

I came across situations where my kids not older than 6 years made me speechless. Recently they have witnessed two massive natural disasters one floods in Pakistan and second earthquake in Turkey and Syria.

They were asking me what happened to the homes why so many children and elders are dead and still dying. I told them its because of flood and earthquake. They then asked how floods came the answer was heavy rains. They then questioned it is Allah who order the clouds to shower rain why Allah is not stopping it, same with the earthquake why Allah ordered the earth to shake when He knew so many kids will die will lose their parents will get injured.

I couldn’t answer their questions. Kindly guide me how to appropriately answer such questions to kids of this age. I don’t want these questions to remain unanswered I am afraid if being a mother I won’t cater their curiosity they might search for other sources to get answers. Kindly guide on this issue that won’t effect the love bonding of kids with Allah.

Ahsan replied 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register