Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Do We Get Whatever And Everything We Desire, When We Are Purified?

• Do We Get Whatever And Everything We Desire, When We Are Purified?

Posted by Nani Anine on February 22, 2023 at 11:53 pm

Let us say that as a black person, that person wishes to be white with white features in Jannah/Paradise? Will ALlah grant them every pure and good wish? (Knowing that in Jannah all wishes granted by inhabitants are pure and good.)

What if a boy wants to be a girl and vice versa? I believe that all inhabitants in Jannah will be virgins and purified.

What I am hoping is also what if you don’t want to be with your earthly family in Jannah, but wish to have a new different family altogether (like different and new mom and dad and siblings and cousins and grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. like new and different family altogether) because the family you had on earth were terrible and abusive and made you unhappy?

Will things always go your way in Jannah/paradise? Like the best of the best?

I know in Islam it is required to marry, but what if I never marry in this life? Can I get my soulmate/dream husband in heaven? With the best of looks and personality and features?

If one suffered in life to get or reach jannah and achieve jannah/paradise I say they deserve the best of Allah/God swt. Ameen. Please someone please answer.

Saad Aamir replied 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Do We Get Whatever And Everything We Desire, When We Are Purified?

Saad Aamir updated 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Nani Anine

Member February 23, 2023 at 12:20 am

Can someone be so kind as to answer each of my questions? I really want someone’s take or perspective. I’ve read the quran so I should know but I want someone’s sincere analysis in these questions? Thanks to whomever answers!

• Saad Aamir

Member February 23, 2023 at 4:53 am

The answer to all of your questions is a yes. The only thing that might not be given is an immoral wish like asking to save someone from Hell who God Himself has condemned them as part of His justice (this is explained in the 3rd video of the link given in the end). But every question you raised is not of that kind, indeed, every desire and wish you stated will be given.

You may also see this thread and watch the entire videos in it because Ghamidi Sahab constantly reminds people that every kind of desire will be granted. Dunya is built according to how God wants it but Jannah will be exactly how you want it.

Discussion 38044

• Saad Aamir

Member February 23, 2023 at 4:57 am

Ghamidi Sahab summarizes the concept of Jannah in this video:

0:13 – 1:26

https://youtu.be/4_fHGJWCad0?t=14

• Saad Aamir

Member February 23, 2023 at 6:22 am

Also one minor thing about what you said, it is not required in Islam to get married.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imS6YaGImt8

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register