Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Hadith On Minimum Deeds Required For Jannah

Tagged: ,

• Hadith On Minimum Deeds Required For Jannah

Posted by Ali Rana on March 2, 2023 at 7:55 pm

AOA.

I would like to ask if the following hadees is authentic or Sahi. If yes, can some one please share the reference number, book name or complete hadees with reference? Or a link to Ghamdi Sahib discussion on this hadees. Thank you

Narrated Abu Huraira:

A Bedouin came to the Prophet and said, “Tell me of such a deed as will make me enter Paradise, if I do it.” The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, “Worship Allah, and worship none along with Him, offer the (five) prescribed compulsory prayers perfectly, pay the compulsory Zakat, and fast the month of Ramadan.” The Bedouin said, “By Him, in Whose Hands my life is, I will not do more than this.” When he (the Bedouin) left, the Prophet said, “Whoever likes to see a man of Paradise, then he may look at this man.”

Ali Rana replied 1 year, 1 month ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Hadith On Minimum Deeds Required For Jannah

Ali Rana updated 1 year, 1 month ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 3, 2023 at 1:57 am

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:1397

This is from Bukhari. It is authentic and Ghamidi saheb accepts it. No talk of him is in my knowledge on his hadith.

• Ali Rana

Member March 3, 2023 at 6:59 am

Thank You. Appreciate a quick response.

• Umer

Moderator March 7, 2023 at 4:45 am

This narration is narrated from several Sahaba including Abu Ayub Ansari, Abu Huraira, Sakhr bin Qaqaa, Abdullah Salmi, Asad bin Karaz, Abdullah bin Anis (May Allah be pleased with them all). Ghamidi Sahab has discussed one representative narration from Abu Ayub Ansari in the following video:

https://youtu.be/X2cbEKH_ogg

• Ali Rana

Member March 15, 2023 at 5:16 pm

Thank you for sharing this link.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register