Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Fight Of Bully Dogs

Tagged: 

• Fight Of Bully Dogs

Posted by Shamir on March 7, 2023 at 8:40 am

I have a dog that is a bully breed, one of their traits is that they are fighters. If they are not fought from time to time, they become bitter. This is not the case with every bully dog. But they are designs in this way that they are fighters. So can I have my dog ​​fight with other bully dogs?

Shamir replied 1 year, 2 months ago 3 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Fight Of Bully Dogs

Shamir updated 1 year, 2 months ago 3 Members · 13 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator March 8, 2023 at 9:54 am

Cruelty in any form is wrong.
    I don’t know the source of your information, but a quick search shows that your statement is invalid.
    https://www.hundeo.com/en/dog-breeds/american-bully/
    https://www.dogbreedinfo.com/a/americanbully.htm

• Shamir

Member March 8, 2023 at 11:04 am

Brother am not talking about American Bully Dogs, I am talking about Pakistani Bully Dogs. They are big in size and have fighting nature. I have attached Dog’s picture.

• Ahsan

Moderator March 9, 2023 at 10:01 am

Thanks for the information.
    Well, according to Islam, cruelty in any form is prohibited. Moreover, Dog fighting is also illegal in Pakistan. Therefore no, you cannot.
    Perhaps you can consult animal psychology experts; they can guide you better.

• Shamir

Member March 9, 2023 at 10:10 am

It is not banned in all areas of Pakistan, and besides, I contacted those who are am not sure what to say in English but we say “Shikari” in Urdu and they told me that they have to fight lightly in any situation otherwise they will become bitter, then I thought, those animals which have been designed by God in such a way that they have to fight, then no sin should impose on me in making them fight?

• Ahsan

Moderator March 9, 2023 at 10:12 am

perhaps @Irfan76 sb, a scholar, can respond better to it.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 9, 2023 at 8:47 pm

If it is true that such kind of dogs needs fight, even then you are not supposed to participate in fulfilling their natural need which in your case is an act of cruetly. You should avoid having such a breed or set them free to let them act according to their nature as other beasts are doing in their environments.

• Shamir

Member March 9, 2023 at 11:09 pm

One thing is clear from your answer that despite their nature, fighting them should be avoided. But in the second part of the answer you asked to avoid keeping them or free them. But this is not the case with them, they can also kept as pets, but as I said according to their natural fighting spirit, they have to either hunt or fight, but the pure Pakistanis or Indian bullies, descended from the Alaunt are less hunters and more fighters. As far as keeping them is concerned, I have been keeping dogs of this breed for a long time and used to make them fight unconsciously before, but now because of not doing it, their temper is getting bitter. So what should I do?

• Shamir

Member March 9, 2023 at 11:12 pm
  • Shamir

Member March 9, 2023 at 11:20 pm
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 10, 2023 at 12:34 am

I don’t know if such dogs can fight a friendly or no so fierce or serious fight the way humans do wrestling. If they can do that this might be a sport for them, otherwise, you should consult some dog psychology expert

• Shamir

Member March 10, 2023 at 12:48 am

They can also fight very serious battles. And experts say try to keep them friendly and they stay. But if it ever becomes a compulsion, fight them lightly and it should not imposed as a sin on me?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 10, 2023 at 12:51 am

if you can tame them to fight a light fight, it will be as good a support as wrestling for humans.

• Shamir

Member March 10, 2023 at 12:52 am

👍

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register