Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Combining Salah For Regular Reasons

Tagged: ,

• Combining Salah For Regular Reasons

Posted by Muhammad Sami ud-Din on March 17, 2023 at 5:26 am

Asselamu aleykum,

I’m a little bit confused about the reasons of Combining Salah, Can we combine Salah for the regular reasons, such as if want to go to Park, if their is a annual party, or if i am not getting a enough sleep, and thus remains sleepy all the day, or there are specific reasons to combine Salah.

Kindly clarify.

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 year ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Combining Salah For Regular Reasons

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 1 year ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • Muhammad Sami ud-Din

Member March 18, 2023 at 8:44 am
  • Muhammad Saleem

Member March 18, 2023 at 12:32 pm

I don’t find any good reason for it, advantage or relaxation may only be used for critical situations like travelling, burden of commitment due to public service etc.

• Muhammad Sami ud-Din

Member March 18, 2023 at 2:19 pm

Sir, but we should wait for moderator’s advices.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 18, 2023 at 11:44 pm

Unusual circumstances when there is unusual hardship, one can combine that prayers. It is when it is difficult to say prayer separately. Your own tiredness is not a sole cause to allow combining of prayers since the circumstances during the time of prayers are not unusual. It is but the test of your will.

• Muhammad Sami ud-Din

Member March 19, 2023 at 3:22 am

@Irfan76 Ok sir, but if someone is that much tired that he is 100% sure, that he will miss Fajr, even then it is not allow to combine the prayers, teenagers need more sleep than an adult individual.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 20, 2023 at 7:00 am

One has to fulfill one’s obligations when one is conscious. For sleep, one should make the best honest preparations to wake up on time.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register