Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Hadith Allowing Praying At Graveyard From People Inside The Grave

• Hadith Allowing Praying At Graveyard From People Inside The Grave

Posted by Abdul on March 22, 2023 at 1:51 pm

I don’t remember where i saw this and what was the whole scene but it was a Hadith something like this, ” Prophet Muhammad ne kaha Qabar walu se mang leeya karu” I don’t know where it is coming from, Anyone knows about this hadith where it is written and what was the whole scene and on what qualifications of Authenticity this hadith doesn’t pass.

Umer replied 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Hadith Allowing Praying At Graveyard From People Inside The Grave

Umer updated 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator March 24, 2023 at 12:03 pm

We should be very careful in attributing any saying to Prophet Muhammad (sws). There is no such saying of Prophet Muhammad (sws) in this regard. And for the sake of argument, even if this hadith is somehow presented with a strong chain of narrators in some book, it would still be rejected on the basis of its content which goes against Quran. The criteria for hadith grading is not only its chain, but also its content which should not go against Quran, Sunnah and established facts of reason and logic.

Please see for details:

Discussion 80858

• Abdul

Member March 24, 2023 at 12:12 pm

I know this is against the whole theme of islam but I just heard that people who pray from Graves, they present something like this, I didn’t know where they read this, that’s why I was asking here to know where from this false saying is coming from.

• Umer

Moderator March 24, 2023 at 12:24 pm

I will let you know if I find some reference.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register