Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Divorce In Anger

Tagged: 

• Divorce In Anger

Posted by Muhammad on April 28, 2023 at 12:05 pm

Me and my wife had an argument and it got heated, heated to an extent that I got extremely hungry and I uttered the word of divorce 3 times or more, I never intended to do this, I never wanted a separation from her. It was just anger and nothing else, it was not aim, I never planned for it and I know I’d never want us to get separated, As Ghamdi shb states and as stated in Hassan shbs video, if I was to give a testimony or any “Bayan”, I will always say that I never wanted to give a divorce and it was just heat of the moment. Please help me according to the views of Ghamdi Sahab.

If this divorce didn’t happen InshAllah, what kind of Kaffara should I do? I’ve already done tauba and trying to become close to Allah Subhana Watallah, as I was way far away from deen before.

Looking forward to a reply, thanks!

Faisal Haroon replied 12 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Divorce In Anger

Faisal Haroon updated 12 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 28, 2023 at 3:57 pm

Divorce given without proper contemplation does not count. There is no kaffara for it, however, if you want to give something in charity, it is certainly considered a good deed.

The next time you are hungry, think food instead of divorce. It will keep you out of trouble!

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register