Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Happening Of Qiyamah On Prophet Jesus (SwS) If He Does Not Return?

• Happening Of Qiyamah On Prophet Jesus (SwS) If He Does Not Return?

Posted by Saqib Muhammad on May 17, 2023 at 7:04 pm

My name is Saqib and i am from London-uk. Please do ask my question from honorable Javed Ahmed Ghamidi saab.

Let’s assume, hazrat Isa A.S will not return before qayamat.

But how qayamat will occur on him? Whereas Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W and all other passengers of Allah is in their graves. If qayamat will occur on everything in the world and on every grave. And after qayamat who know when the day of judgment will come. No one knows.

So it’s my viewpoint, if Qayamat will occur in this world on everything even on graveyards and mountains and sea etc. So Hazrat isa A.S must return to this world and buried here in this world. So meaning of Qayamat fulfil for him as well just like every other rasool or Nabi. If he won’t return and won’t buried here then this means he will return on the day of judgment. So if he come on the day of judgement this means he missed qayamat. And qayamat won’t occur on him. Keep in mind qayamat and day of judgment are 2 different events as per Quran.

I would like to take view of honorable Javed Ahmed Ghamidi saab.

Thanks

Sarim Raza replied 1 day, 14 hours ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Happening Of Qiyamah On Prophet Jesus (SwS) If He Does Not Return?

Sarim Raza updated 1 day, 14 hours ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 17, 2023 at 10:55 pm

Your premise that Qayamat will established on everything and for every being is not established. No such information or statement is given. The doomsday is just the end of the world and whoever be there, will be perished. Later, everyone will be gathtered on the day of Resurrection. And Jusus Christ will be there too.

• Imran

Member May 18, 2023 at 12:46 am

I personally understand the prophecy related to Al-Dajjal ( The Great deceiver ) and Jesus in a symbolic manner. In order to understand the latter, you need to understand the earlier.

Close to the end of the world or the end of our present dark cycle, everything will be reversed and inverted.

Here’s a few characteristics of Dajjal we can find from hadiths

1. He will be one-eyed and only the true believers ( literate or illiterate ) will see K-F-R (Kafir) written on his forehead

The one-eyed person Dajjal symbolizes our global civilization at a general level, and the western civilization in particular. Both deny the spiritual, metaphysical, transcendent, other-worldly, the reality in totality. On the other hand, both actively affirm worldliness, positivism, materialism and physicalism, hedonism, individualism, i.e, the appearance.

In order to understand this, you need is inner insight i.e, Baseerah.

2. He will travel (on his “donkey” ) with great speed , enter cities and have his own paradise and hell on earth. Those who side with him will live in paradise, his opponents will be either be destroyed or reduced to dust

His mode of transportation represents air and space travel whereas his speed represents our world’s distrust of all that is slow and deep and the ever-increasing worship of all that is shallow and quickly accomplished. As for Dajjal’s heaven and hell, we all know there is a positive correlation between irreligiousity and improved material conditions. Even in supposedly religious countries, life in cities makes it difficult for you to practice your religion. Ultimately, religion will find comfort in sparsely populated villages and deserted natural landscapes (mountains and caves). Those believers who will dare to fight against the system will have their homes, communities and countries destroyed.

3. He will perform miracles such as causing the sky to produce rain and command the earth to bring forth vegetation. He will be seen bringing the dead back to life.

This represents the era of science and technology that ushered from the 1st industrial revolution. As you all know, it’s now possible to produce artificial clouds and vegetation. Dajjal’s ability to converse with the dead and bring them back to life represents the fourth industrial revolution that will take place in our own lifetime.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Industrial_Revolution

4. Majority of his followers will be Jews and women

This signals the rise of Jewish (Zionist/Israeli) control and domination in the Middle East specifically and the world in general. As for women, they will be lured in by feminism which promises false liberation. Women will sacrifice their femininity and motherhood for material success. These women will unravel traditional family structure and cause a rapid moral decline, as witnessed in the west after the sexual revolution. Remember, Jews and women have two characteristics in common, worldliness and deception. ( Described in Quran and Hadith )

Jesus represents all the forces that will fight against this system and eventually win….. I leave this to you to reflect on

• Umer

Moderator May 18, 2023 at 4:02 am

In addition to what Dr. Irfan Shahzad Sahab said, the notion that Prophet Jesus’s body was rasied in the skies is also not correct. The words used in Quran do not specify where his body was taken or buried exactly. It could very well be buried in this earth. But the primary objection on the premise raised by Dr. Irfan Sahab is more relevant.

For short comments specific to the raising of His (sws) body, Please refer to the video below from 37:57 to 40:02

• Sarim Raza

Member March 27, 2024 at 10:07 am

I have a question regarding this topic. After death of Jesus pbuh did Allah raised his body in the heaven or it was buried in this world? @Irfan76 @UmerQureshi

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register