Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Qurbani Of Hajj-i-Tamatto Versus Qurbani Of Eid-ul-Adha

Tagged: , ,

• Qurbani Of Hajj-i-Tamatto Versus Qurbani Of Eid-ul-Adha

Posted by Mohsin Ali on May 19, 2023 at 3:42 am

As Salam o Aleikum WRWB

Kia Hajj ki qurbani aur Eid-ul-Adha ki qurbani aik hi hay ya alag alag hay?

Jo shaks hajjUmrah ki niyyat say Saudia ja rha ho, wo qurbani kahan kre ga? Aik qurbani kre ga ya do kre ga?

Jazak Allah.

Umer replied 11 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Qurbani Of Hajj-i-Tamatto Versus Qurbani Of Eid-ul-Adha

Umer updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator May 19, 2023 at 7:19 am

Animal sacrifice (‘Qurbani‘) is primarily part of the rituals of Hajj and is an optional ritual. The rituals of Hajj are reduced in the form of Umra with an optional animal sacrifice part of rituals of Umra as well. The same animal sacrifice is then extended for Muslims all around the globe who cannot afford Hajj to observe animal sacrifice in their places of residence, as a ‘Nafl ibadah‘ of course. Therefore, the primary Qurbani is that of Hajj which for people who cannot afford it, are allowed to conduct it at the places of their residence. The person who is going for Hajj will perform Qurbani along with the rituals of Hajj.

However, this must be kept in mind that in case a person perfoms Hajj-i-Tamatto (perfoming Hajj and Umra in a single journey), then he must perfom an additional Qurabni as Kaffara (and If this is not possible, then he should fast for ten days: three during his hajj stay and seven when he returns).

The Qurbani of Hajj is separate (but optional) from the Qurbani of Hajj-i-Tamatto (which is farz).

___

Please refer to the videos below for further details:

• Umer

Moderator May 19, 2023 at 7:20 am

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register