Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Doubts About Change Of Intentions

• Doubts About Change Of Intentions

Posted by muhammad saad on May 21, 2023 at 12:30 pm

i have a doubt that for example if i start doing a work with good intention but what if my intention change for few second ( became a bad intention) while doing that work and also that bad intention is not in my memory? am i sinful in this case ?

muhammad saad replied 10 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Doubts About Change Of Intentions

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 22, 2023 at 7:17 am

Over all intention counts. If a bad intention produces no result, it will not count as a sin except that it diminishes purity of thought and moral being which needs to avoided. You remember the happeninig or not does not matter. If it was real it might be recorded. You need to ask for forfgiveness and mend your ways.

• muhammad saad

Member May 23, 2023 at 3:38 am

@Irfan76 sir what if that change of intention is not detectable for me? i have persistent doubts about the change of intentions(for a few second) but i have no evidence it had changed.can i still be sinful in this case?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 25, 2023 at 5:56 am

If not detectable then you need not bother about it. Ignoring doubts is the best remedy.

• muhammad saad

Member June 8, 2023 at 5:40 pm

@Irfan76 sir like if i start some work with good intentions and i i had no intention to do sins and plus that work is not sinful in it self like book reading etc then some unwanted thought or wanted thought come like (you are touching this book to spread germs to kill someone ) (its hard to tell every time they are intentional or unintentional thoughts but my analysis is they are mostly unwanted thought as i don,t want to do any intentional sin ) how should i handle such thoughts should i let them go or i have to refute them every time ?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 9, 2023 at 12:22 am

Let them go and ignore them. It happens to some people at a certain stage of their life especially in the youth days. Ignore them and behave like normally people do.

• muhammad saad

Member June 9, 2023 at 12:56 pm

@Irfan76 sir i have doubt about like what if such wanted unwanted thoughts come in my mind and my tongue moves intentionally to speak that thought which will make it intentional sins. but i have no evidence of moving my tongue for speaking thoughts except once or twice on that instances my analysis is thoughts were unwanted and i don,t thing i move my tongue intentionally to speck that unwanted thought intentionally?how should i handle this doubt?

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register