Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Is Asking Help From Some Person A Kind Of Shirk?

Tagged: ,

• Is Asking Help From Some Person A Kind Of Shirk?

Posted by muhammad saad on May 22, 2023 at 9:59 am

my question is related to shirk let suppose i say to someone thank you or you help me .my mind is saying you are asking him you help me not ALLAH (UNWANTED THOUGHT.)does these type of sentence fall in shirk category even if my intention was not to do shirk before saying these sentence?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 6 months, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Is Asking Help From Some Person A Kind Of Shirk?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 10 Replies
  • ABDULLAH Malik

Member May 22, 2023 at 10:21 am

Salam . Ghaib mey kisi ku madad ki lie pukarna shirk hai . Ju aap key samny insan hai usey madad Lena shirk nhi hai . E.g barish barsanay ki duty faristu ki hai , lakin hum barish ki dua ALLAH sey kartay hai , naa key faristu sey , faristu sey barish ki dua karna shirk hu jia ga.

• Umer

Moderator May 23, 2023 at 3:38 am

It is not shirk.

As a principle: Asking help from someone within realm of cause and effect is not shirk, but asking help from someone outside the realm of knowledge is a superstition (which is a polytheistic attitude) and if that help is considered to be from someone other than God, then it is polytheism.

Please also refer to the following video from 4:21 onward

• muhammad saad

Member June 4, 2023 at 1:37 am

@UmerQureshi does these sentence /acts also not fall in shirk as you 1: saying someone thank you

2:saying someone you are too nice and humble etc

3: to praise someone character

4:to express your emotion for some person

5:if someone ask me to give him water or something else and i give him or i ask someone something?

6:buying something from market from a shop or sell something to other?

• Umer

Moderator June 4, 2023 at 7:33 pm

These acts do not fall in Shirk.

• muhammad saad

Member June 12, 2023 at 9:57 am

@UmerQureshi

does ghamdi saab this statement is mean below two point from meezan?

na uss ki zaat ma sa koi cheez wajood ma ayi ha na wo kisi ki zaat sa wajood ma aya ha from 0:28 to 0:43 min

a) to regard someone to have the same genre as that of God or to regard God to have the same genre as someone; or

b) to regard someone to have a role in creation or in running the affairs of the creatures and in this manner make someone God’s peer to some extent or another.

https://www.javedahmedghamidi.org/#!/mizan/5aa6a4315e891e8f44a45788?chapterNo=3&subChapterNo=2&lang=en

• Umer

Moderator June 13, 2023 at 8:12 am

Yes.

• muhammad saad

Member July 14, 2023 at 5:22 am

@uq4454819 can you give one or two example of cause and effect?

• Umer

Moderator July 14, 2023 at 5:39 am

For example asking your friend to help you with your home work.

• muhammad saad

Member October 13, 2023 at 9:43 am

@UmerQureshi help outside relm of knowledge

Like if I asked my friend to help me in doing my homework but I am not sure he is able to understand the assignment like me.i have no knowledge until unless i ask him to help me in doing homework?

Similarly asking from a stranger while travelling about location of house of a person .I have no knowledge he can help me in this regard until unless i ask question from him about house location of that person ?

.does these causes fall in polythestic attitude of mine as I have no prior knowledge about the person from whom I am asking help that he can help me in this regard or not until unless i can ask him about location of house of that person ?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar October 14, 2023 at 4:01 am

No. because we know this kind of knowledge humans can have. Shirk is only in that area where humans have no knowledge or capacity to say or do anything. In short, it is the divine realm where no one is a partner to God. Mundane knowledge and affairs are not the divine realm.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register