Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Content Of Religion Mostly Talking About Difficulties But Not The Blessings

• Content Of Religion Mostly Talking About Difficulties But Not The Blessings

Posted by Shamir on June 1, 2023 at 1:23 am

I have pondered over religion. I have heard different opinions. One thing that I have found from Ghamdi Sahib’s religious thought is that it links the problems and injustices in the world to God and puts a lot of emphasis on it. It calls into question the great wisdom that exists in this world in the mind of the person who hears and sees. Please, whenever you present religion, make the difficulties as well as the greatest comforts in the world related to God. Or have they never been questioned? Because emphasising so much on one side then the other side that exist in the world puts its own question stamp on itself.

Umer replied 9 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Content Of Religion Mostly Talking About Difficulties But Not The Blessings

Umer updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 1, 2023 at 2:27 am

It depends upon the nature of the question put up to him which needs a particular aspect to highlight. This is different from the lecture mode in which all aspects are covered.

• Shamir

Member June 2, 2023 at 2:35 am

Can you give me the link of Ghamdi Sahib’s videos in which he is covering all these topics. It will be really helpful for me.

• Umer

Moderator June 2, 2023 at 8:28 pm

Please specify your question clearly so that relevant videos of Ghamidi Sahab can be shared with you, if available.

• Shamir

Member June 3, 2023 at 9:26 am

It will be really helpful for me if you share the videos of Ghamidi sab where he discussed the entire scheme of world. Where he not only talking about the troubles and difficulties of the world. The blessings should be topic as well

• Umer

Moderator June 4, 2023 at 6:29 pm

Entire scheme of the world is tests and trials which includes everything ranging from sorrow and happiness, poverty and affluence, grief and joy which befall a person in this world and are governed by this very practice of God. Every person is very receptive to blessings so there is usually less complaints about blessings given to human beings. Mostly people complain about the hard times and difficulties to which scholars including Javed Ahmed Ghamidi respond most of the times.

In order to understand the whole scheme of Tests and Trials, please refer to the following text and videos provided at the end:

Discussion 22229

_____

And following are some random discussions from which certain aspects of blessings can be watched in words of Ghamidi Sahab:

Please refer to the video below from 11:08 to 16:12:

• Umer

Moderator June 4, 2023 at 6:29 pm

Please also refer to the video below from 37:07 to 41:26

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register