Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy If God Is Loving, Why Punish On Shirk?

• If God Is Loving, Why Punish On Shirk?

Posted by Wasim Malik on June 10, 2023 at 8:38 pm

Sir, why it is being said by islam that if someone doesn’t believe in god knowingly even if he a good person then he will be burn in hell, sir Suppose you are a doctor and someone knows that you are a doctor but he says you are not a doctor, can you burn him because of that, won’t that will be injustice and oppression. Can a mother burn his child if he is not praising or obeying him, so how can god will do it , when he is 70 times more loving than a mother. When there is not the freedom of unacceptance what is the importance of acceptance. By terrorising a person from hell and luring him wth paradise how can a person worship the god, because this is the way of cruel persons by which they make others to praise them and make them mechanically do things without questions, but can we term them as worship.

Saad Aamir replied 10 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • If God Is Loving, Why Punish On Shirk?

• Ahsan

Moderator June 10, 2023 at 9:13 pm

Firstly, There is no such arithmetic reference to Love of God is 70 times the monther’s. See for details Discussion 58584 • Reply 58617

Secondly, God is not just love he has many other attributes.

For ans to ur question see

Discussion 57144 • Reply 57720

• Wasim Malik

Member June 10, 2023 at 10:01 pm

Even if god is not so loving, even then it’s inhuman and injustice if god burn a person because he is not believing or worshipping or praising him. These are the characteristics of cruelty.How can a person worship/beleive god when he is terrorised from hell for not believing/worshipping.

• Ahsan

Moderator June 11, 2023 at 3:22 am

You just focus on cruelty, why not focus on blessings?

Please go through the thread shared by Umer sb in the link given above

• Wasim Malik

Member June 11, 2023 at 3:47 am

Sir I watched these vedios even before this and I watched them again now, but , how this can be justified that god give someone life and other things and then god is saying that if you don’t believe in me now, I will burn you. Even a human being cannot be that selfish . By this approach a person may do some physical things but his inner self will never accept any such personality, who force others to praise him and to worship him. Worship is done by heart but if god force someone how can he worship, even worship cannot be done.

• Saad Aamir

Member June 11, 2023 at 4:31 am

• Saad Aamir

Member June 11, 2023 at 4:41 am
  • Wasim Malik

Member June 11, 2023 at 5:08 am

I am not saying a person should do whatever he wants and he should not be judged accordingly in worldly affairs, but when it comes to creator, neither we are killing god nor we are abusing him, but still he says that I will burn you if you don’t believe in me and worship me. I have reads many times in quran that god is saying merciful but it becomes meaningless when god says If you don’t believe me I will burn you. It seems god is selfish and cruel. I don’t know weather you understand it not but a person like that can never be worshipped who by hook or crook wants to be worshipped, no matter if he has to threaten you with hell or lure you with paradise for that.

• Wasim Malik

Member June 11, 2023 at 5:13 am

What does it mean if he is god he can do whatever he wants and we shouldn’t question, we should and we will, otherwise what is the difference between us and animals, only faculty of thought .

• Saad Aamir

Member June 11, 2023 at 5:21 am

I think you need to understand a simple point.

We Muslims don’t worship God because we want a loving mother.
      We face a reality and when we are convinced of this reality, it has certain demands.
      The demands is that we fufill the rights of others, including God’s.
      If we don’t do this, we will be left behind and face great loss. And but most of us just want a big reward at the end when Allah asked us to take this trial (Qur’an 33:72).

The fact that God ended up being generous is fortunate for us but it is nowhere said that He has to be an All-Loving God. There is no godly Geneva law for Him that He is held down by. Even the logic you are using to argue against Him, originates from Him, the concept of justice and morality comes from Him, He defines what is Just and what is Unjust to begin with.

Now when a helpess creation understands their situation against an All-Powerful Being who has every right to do anything He wants with them, your first logical response is to submit to Him hence what Islam is. Now this Being could have done anything but choose to bargain instead. A list of righteous things to do and evil to avoid, will give you the great freedom in form of Paradise.

Furthermore, Allah has not proven to be unjust or violated any rights in worldly life. The issue is that you fear that He will do injustice on Day of Judgment but I suppose we need to wait and see, but it is not an excuse to deny His rights today. He has proven enough to be wise and just on His actions in this life, we hope He will fufill His promise of Justice and satisfying us on Day of Judgment as well.

Now it is a question of trusting Him. Even if you don’t trust Him to be Just then tell me, what are you going to do against Him, realistically speaking? Because if God is a tyrant, then He is the Invincible Tyrant that will win anyway.

• Wasim Malik

Member June 11, 2023 at 5:31 am

Sir.Even if we have choosen to take this trial but It seems god has created us for doing his flattery, then how can he be god when he himself is need based and wants us to do robotically his worship. I don’t know weather you understand worship is emotion based not doing robotic action.It can never done by force(Hell).

• Saad Aamir

Member June 11, 2023 at 5:34 am

What God’s super secret intention is, is not my headache.

Problem is, we are stuck here because we accepted His trial. We got our orders and it is a situation of survival.
      Judgment and death approaches us. You can either prepare for it or argue about it.

Do whatever you think is worth your time. But God has advised us to prepare, that’s the summary of Qur’an. Otherwise it is not even His job to warn us, it is a favor. So either take the favor or don’t. Face the consequences either way because there is no escape. So make the best of it or don’t, that’s the only “freedom” you get.

• Saad Aamir

Member June 11, 2023 at 5:43 am

@Wasim_Malik One more, God has like inifnite angels to flatter Him wholeheartly. So I don’t he needs us for that.

• Wasim Malik

Member June 11, 2023 at 5:43 am

That’s is the point Muslim’s put other people in uncertainty because they themselves are in that uncertainty, that’s the reason muslims are saying we believed because they are fearful to say that we don’t know. I think you people should honestly say we don’t know,be truthful, thank you sir.

• Saad Aamir

Member June 11, 2023 at 5:47 am

I am not certain of others, sir.

Many Muslims might fail on Day of Judgment, Many non-Muslims will succeed on Day of Judgment.

The entire summary of Surah Baqarah is that no specific group will succeed on Day of Judgment according to Ghamidi Sahab. There will a fair examination of everyone, everyone will be judged according to a strict Justice standard and no one will be wronged. This is the promise of God. Belief in this promise is only way the Day of Judgment concept works, it is a core of our belief as Muslims. So yes, we live in hope and fear that Allah will honor us and our non-Muslims brothers/sisters. Because we don’t know what is going to happen, that’s why we must prepare.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register