Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Hinduism Concept Of Wasila Vs Quresh's Concept Of Wasila

• Hinduism Concept Of Wasila Vs Quresh's Concept Of Wasila

Posted by Abdur Rahman on June 11, 2023 at 11:14 am

https://youtu.be/NwQvIFnMn0A

In the above, 13:43 – 15:51. Dhruv claims that Hubal was worshipped as a competent entity of God and as a separate God. Hence anyone who worships Allah with intermediaries in between is still a believer.

I guess Dhruv is coming to wrong conclusions.

Hence, I wanted to strengthen my understanding in detail on the below questions:

1. Whats the difference between hinduism concept of wasila and Quraysh concept of wasila ?

2. Is this correct that Hubal was worshipped as separate god and not an intermediary to Allah. ?

3.. What does quran say who keep intermediaries in between Allah and themselves. Will the person considered as Kafir if he keeps intermediaries between him and Allah while still believing allah is ONE. Example Idol’s or Pictures. ?

Jazakallahu Khairaa.

Umer replied 10 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Hinduism Concept Of Wasila Vs Quresh's Concept Of Wasila

Umer updated 10 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator June 12, 2023 at 2:24 am

Definition of Polytheism:

Associating other gods with God Almighty is termed as polytheism (shirk) in the terminology of the Quran. It means:

a) to regard someone to have the same genre as that of God or to regard God to have the same genre as someone; or

b) to regard someone to have a role in creation or in running the affairs of the creatures and in this manner make someone God’s peer to some extent or another.

Examples of the first type of polytheism are the beliefs of Christians and the Polytheists of Arabia about Jesus (sws) and Mary (sws) and about the angels respectively. The belief of wahdat al-wujud is another example of this.

Examples of the second type are the beliefs regarding Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva in Hinduism and the beliefs regarding Ghaws, Qutub, Abdal, Data and Gharib Nawaz among Muslims. Belief in evil spirits and stars and in the powers of Satan, also belong to this category of polytheism.

(Please see for details: Discussion 37171) AND (Discussion 69507)

_____

For comments of Ghamidi Sahab on the Type of Polytheism in Hinduism, please refer to the link below from 5:44 to 8:34

• Umer

Moderator June 12, 2023 at 2:26 am

Please also refer to the link below from 25:43 to 27:44

• Umer

Moderator June 14, 2023 at 6:45 pm

Please also refer to the video below from 14:35 to 16:10

https://youtu.be/HIbH7I7NK2M?t=875

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register