Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Reality In Mothers Prayers?

Tagged: 

• Reality In Mothers Prayers?

Posted by Hafsa Yousaf on June 24, 2023 at 5:44 pm

What is the reality in mothers prayers? It is being said in a narration to Hazrat Moosa A.S that ‘be careful Moosa now your mother is not alive.’

I just wanted to ask about it that english people don’t have a family system still they lead a prosperous life. They don’t accompany mothers prayers with them still they lead a very balanced thoughtful life. I am asking this because my mother passed away in 2016 and now i am facing much hurdles in securing a job and all other matters of life…seems every door is closed now at me but i am trying and trying again….most of the people meet me and say…its all because your mothers prayers are not with you…every complication in your life now is because of that. I know that my life was really smooth with her presence…but now when its God’s decision to took her away from me…what can i do? Whats the reality in actual of a mother’s prayer?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 10 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Reality In Mothers Prayers?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 27, 2023 at 12:00 am

Everyone’s prayer matters, and so do the prayers of Mothers. However, a mother’s prayers are not the only way to be successful, otherwise, no man would face any problem or failure whose mother is alive and prays for him. You need to keep trying and praying to God, and keep patience.

Best wishes for your success.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register