Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Is Hadith About 1 Out Of 1000 Going To Jannah Authentic?

Tagged: ,

• Is Hadith About 1 Out Of 1000 Going To Jannah Authentic?

Umer updated 9 months, 4 weeks ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar July 6, 2023 at 12:03 am

Kindly provide the reference.

• Umer

Moderator July 7, 2023 at 5:27 am
    • Muhammad Wajid

Member July 7, 2023 at 6:11 am

I have already watched it. But I don’t understand, Is this Hadith sahih ?

• Umer

Moderator July 10, 2023 at 1:07 am

This Hadith is a part of Hadith Project that is why this has been taught by Ghamidi Sahab in detail.

All the Hadiths in Hadith project are first checked for their authenticity: both their chain and their content. It is only after this satisfaction is achieved then a Hadith is included in Hadith project.

However, it must be kept in mind that term ‘Sahih‘ in Hadith Epistemology is not synonymous with ‘Authentic‘, rather it means that certain criteria have been fulfilled which ensure that we have obtained a reasonable level of assurance that this particular narration can be attributed to Prophet Muhammad (sws) (which is not absolute assurance). That is why Hadith as a mode of information is always categorized as ‘Zanni ilm‘. We sometimes use the word authentic in place of Sahih in loose terms which can give reader wrong impression.

• Muhammad Wajid

Member July 7, 2023 at 6:17 am

And Ghamidi Sahab didn’t give own opinion.

• Saad Aamir

Member July 9, 2023 at 6:35 am

I think in view of Ghamidi Sahab, the Hadith is important enough, regardless of its authenticity.

However someone asked a question about this Hadith and Ghamidi Sahab gave another view on this here:

17:44 – 20:42

https://youtu.be/PcA0GPv_AQ8?t=1065

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register