Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Inheritance Distribution For Kids Of Dead Brothers When The Legator Was Kalala

Tagged: 

• Inheritance Distribution For Kids Of Dead Brothers When The Legator Was Kalala

Posted by Muhammad Javed on July 6, 2023 at 1:00 pm

My uncle had some properties left. He was kalala. He had only two brothers ,they all so died before his death but they both have children. Mr A have 4 sons and 8 daughters and Mr B has 5 sons and one daughter, but 3 of 5 sons has died before my uncle death. Can the children of dead people claimed for the share?

Umer replied 9 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Inheritance Distribution For Kids Of Dead Brothers When The Legator Was Kalala

Umer updated 9 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Azhar Hussain

Member July 6, 2023 at 6:09 pm

What is Kamala ?

• Umer

Moderator July 24, 2023 at 10:48 am

After giving Eighth part of the deceased wealth/property to his widow, the rest will be received by the nieces and nephews in the way that they will share among themselves the share of their fathers (i.e. deceased brothers of the legator).

The share of deceased brothers would be half for each deceased brother. Then this share will be distributed in their respective children (i.e. nieces and nephews of the legator) with ratio of 1:2 that each boy (i.e. nephew of the legator) will get double of the share of a girl (i.e. niece of the legator).

___

For further details, please see Dr. Irfan Shahzad Sahab’s responses in the following thread:

Discussion 33336

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register