Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Stuck In Life

Tagged: 

• Stuck In Life

Posted by Rehan Ahmed on July 11, 2023 at 2:15 am

Asalam o alikum, I am leaving a life with 100% fear and I am stuck in my life, from past year I am doing nothing and I don’t want to do anything else as well but I don’t know why I don’t want to do anything but I have a option where someone told me that he will talk to his boss may be I will get that job except that I don’t have do anything and i think if I will not get that job my life be demolished. Moreover I want to attempt suicide or the next thing to leave my home forever. Things are happening in that way like my life is not in my control plz someone give me good advice. What should I do?.

Rehan Ahmed replied 9 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Stuck In Life

Rehan Ahmed updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar July 11, 2023 at 6:41 am

You are advised to consult a psychiatrist.

May God help you.

• Umer

Moderator July 11, 2023 at 8:32 am

In such times, what we are required to do is to stay steadfast and show patience because this is the whole point of this test (specially when surrounded by thoughts of suicide), to keep fighting and no matter the situation, keep praying to Allah and always belive in Allah. Sometimes, it can take a little longer, but if you hold on to what you belive in, then the path will eventually open for you Insha’Allah.

(This is from my personal experience as well).

Videos in the following thread will be helpful in order to understand the difficulties faced in life, what causes those difficulties and how can we get out those difficulties:

Discussion 85438

• Rehan Ahmed

Member July 11, 2023 at 12:20 pm

Thank for sir

The discussion "Stuck In Life" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now