Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and State Admitting Ahmadis As Kafir For Nikkah In Pakistan

Tagged: , ,

• Admitting Ahmadis As Kafir For Nikkah In Pakistan

Posted by Deleted User 8735 on July 13, 2023 at 12:51 pm

Salam,

I belong to Sunni family and I have a little research about ahmadis. One of my friend is ahmadi and I know him very well. I have soft corner for them in my heart as I’ve found them right in their aspect and belief. Because they are not denying in the finality of prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alehe wasallam. As I’ve to marry in few years, I am worried about the pledge on nikaah Nama against ahmadis. I don’t want to disgrace and call them Kafir. Because to me, it’s not what Huzoor Pak Sallalahu Alehe Wasallam taught us. I don’t want to sign this pledge. What should I do?

Why don’t I have a freedom of choice.

This is our society that is doing ‘fasad’ calling and killing them under the label of ‘Kafir’

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 9 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Admitting Ahmadis As Kafir For Nikkah In Pakistan

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 9 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator July 29, 2023 at 9:01 pm

From the Quranic point of view, their understanding is not correct. Please see

Discussion 4209

Discussion 4625

You can alsi refer to

ختم نبوت اور احمدی استدلال: نئے مطالعے کی روشنی میں

• Ahsan

Moderator July 29, 2023 at 9:01 pm

Ghamidi sb point of view on takfir can be listened in detail here

Discussion 59660

• Ahsan

Moderator July 29, 2023 at 9:06 pm

With that said, Ghamidi sb is of opinion that state has no right to declare anyone kafir.

Since this has happened, so we can lobby peacefully for removing this declaration. However, till then we have to follow the law of the land.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar July 29, 2023 at 11:29 pm

This is persecution which our society and our state is inflicing upon them and persecution is called Fitna in Quran. Fortunately the article on declaring them kafir on nikah nama is not yet part of the nikah nama and hopefully this political stunt will not be materialized.

• Deleted User 8735

Member July 30, 2023 at 7:19 am

JazakAllah khair for the replies. I have go through all the discussions n videos you’ve mentioned above.

Now what about this point ?

https://youtu.be/EMW_Cfl-080

Please watch this and tell me how can they be wrong in their perspective?

jazak’Allah

• Ahsan

Moderator July 30, 2023 at 10:30 am

In farahi discourse, hadiths are understood under the shadow of Quran but not vice versa.

To understand the principles of understanding hadith refer to Discussion 56230

The book of dr Irfan shehzad sb has discussed these points in his book. The link for the book is provided above.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar August 1, 2023 at 2:00 am

Ahmadiyyat has been analyzed in the light of Quran in my book, cited above, whose parts have been published in the monthly Ishraq, which you can find on line. The following article of mine is about the fundamental problem which needs to be discussed before any other consideration.

https://www.javedahmedghamidi.org/#!/ishraq/62b55d95b1b9bf001a036413?articleId=62b56154b1b9bf001a036460&decade=2020&year=2023

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register