Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions If The Lord Wills, Create Abraham From Under Each Brick

• If The Lord Wills, Create Abraham From Under Each Brick

Posted by Asim Hayee on August 2, 2023 at 12:59 pm

Dear Sir,

I heard your video clip recently and there was a quote referred as mentioned in the subject, could you please refer me its source, I tried to find out on my own but its somehow different from the one you quoted in the youtube video, video link is shared i.e https://youtu.be/SWCj_iqFXAk?t=377 and what I found was as following; Matthew 3:9 God is able from these stones to raise up children for Abraham. I need your assistance to differentiate between creating Abraham vs creating/raising children of Abraham or you have referred to some other quote from the Bible.

Thanks & regards

Asim Hayee

Umer replied 1 year, 1 month ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • If The Lord Wills, Create Abraham From Under Each Brick

Umer updated 1 year, 1 month ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator August 18, 2023 at 5:16 am

Please register for ask ghamidi live session to ask Ghamidi sb about it directly

To me, the context in which Ghamidi sb has said is different from the context of the verse in Matthew 3:9

• Asim Hayee

Member August 18, 2023 at 5:36 am

Thanks for your reply.

Sure, I will try to register myself for live session.

Thats why I put up that question to either get the correct reference or exolanation of the same.

Kind regards

• Umer

Moderator August 19, 2023 at 4:26 am

The matter was referred to Hassan ilyas Sahab the very day this topic was posted for some clarification from Ghamidi Sahab. However, due to work load and too many things in line for them, it is not always possible for him to respond to some questions timely. Therefore, we always encourage the members here to register for the Ask Ghamidi Live event and get a response directly from Gahmidi Sahab. You can register at the following link:

Discussion 86355

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register