Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Do Watching Korean Band BTS Halal?

• Do Watching Korean Band BTS Halal?

Posted by Ibrahim Ali on August 7, 2023 at 11:48 am

BTS is basically a boy band of kpop but most of people says watching BTS is haram as they are LGBT I don’t know how they are but maybe bcz they do makeup and wear earrings too or sometimes accessories as it is normal in culture of Korea as not all Koreans are Muslims,

So what is the ruling as nowdays girls are simping over them ,

And they support LGBT but too far till now there was no song of theirs ehoch was supporting or encouraging LGBT ,,

Kindly answer it I want to pass it ahead,,

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 9 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Do Watching Korean Band BTS Halal?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 9 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar August 8, 2023 at 12:28 am

The principle of determining halal or haram other than edible is determined by verse 7:33. According to it, lewdness, shirk, injustice and biddah are forbidden. Hence any thing you do contains any of these thing, then it will be haram or will be prohibited on the basis of sadde zariya.

For more detail about halal o haram see Discussion 1749

• Ibrahim Ali

Member August 8, 2023 at 2:29 am

What kind of lewdness

Open lewdness or normally what is not considered bad,,

Kindly tell me briefly by yourself I have listened all videos of ghamdi SB on it ,

But I want u to tell me briefly according to my confusion as I can get confuse easily,

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar August 8, 2023 at 11:06 pm

The lewdness which you see. What others do in their private life or have some unacceptable views has nothing to do with watching a performance. For example, I need not know what kind of a person a poet is before reading his poetry.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register