Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Does Allah Get Angry On Seeing The Injustice In This World?

Tagged: 

• Does Allah Get Angry On Seeing The Injustice In This World?

Posted by Muhammad Talha on August 31, 2023 at 1:43 pm

As you know that the situation of Pakistan is getting worse day by day, and I interact with daily wagers and the labour class on a daily basis so their struggle is just too much at times.

This was causing me a lot of anxiety and concern but then I thought that if I am feeling all of this, does Allah, who has created them also feel the same way about the injustice being done to them?

Kindly guide.

Thanks.

Umer replied 8 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Does Allah Get Angry On Seeing The Injustice In This World?

Umer updated 8 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar September 1, 2023 at 12:07 am

God has told us that He does not like injustice being done to people. He destroys a people who become Zalim. He treated the nations according to His laws. He let them fulfill their term and then decided their fate.

“[O Prophet!] Your Lord is not One Who destroys the settlements because of some oppression [of theirs] when its inhabitants want to mend ways.” (11: 117)

“this too is a fact that We destroy settlements only when their people become unjust to themselves.” (28: 59)

• Umer

Moderator September 2, 2023 at 2:43 am

Allah does not approve of injustice in this world however, he has given freedom to people to commit injustice after showing them what is right and what is wrong. Because of this scheme of tests and trials, He has given respite to people to use their freewill so that their abode for the world hereafter can be decided on merit. There is no doubt complete justice will be done on the day of judgement, but for this world, complete divine intervention to enforce Justice has been delayed till that day.

Please refer to the video below from 19:54 to 26:51 and from 42:22 to 44:25

https://youtu.be/xrVmXDvB10U?si=QP5RzS8arYFxlgWp&t=1194

Alternative Link: ilm-o-Hikmat 23-10-2016

• Umer

Moderator September 2, 2023 at 2:45 am

Please also refer to the video below from 1:11:03 to 1:16:35

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register