Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Zionism And World Facts

• Zionism And World Facts

Posted by Muhammad Ahmed on July 22, 2020 at 12:48 am

Assalamu alaikum! I had been the believer of the concpiracy theories and also our narrative that muslims gonna rule the world one day. Than i heard sir ghamdi’s counter narrative and the conditions of jihad etc. This all is more convincing and right as per quran studies.

I have also heard his views about imam mehdi and hazrat isa which seems convincing as well.

What my question is that i have never heard him talk about the world scenario which is going on. And i m sure he is aware of it. Its not only concpiracy theories now. The rise of zionists. There infiltration in different spheres. Even the arab world is now under there influence. How they have induced there own culture and are preparing for something. For their messiah etc

I k now that in every religion there is a concept that evil n good are gonna have a last battle. And there is a concept of messiah. But is everyone in a delusion. Whta the world conditions are showing will have no effect. What taliban is again planning to do. What israel is doing to palestine. What they are planning. How oppressed muslims are. The world facts for a normal human being shows the signs for Armageddon etc. Is it right to just consider it wrong and ignore.

Saira Qureshi replied 3 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Zionism And World Facts

• $ohail T@hir

Moderator July 22, 2020 at 8:13 pm
  • Muhammad Ahmed

Member July 23, 2020 at 2:39 am

Yes this explains our downfall as muslims. But my point is that the world scenario also tells us something. What other groups are doing. What our groups are doing. Zionists preparing for their messiah which muslims believe as dajjal. Muslims waiting for their messiah as well. Everything going on becomes a result of an illusion then. Ghamdi saab’s views on dajjal n messiah are clear to me. But what are we gonna do when these conflicts gonna happen. Because the world is operating on such beliefs. If taliban at a time starts fighting against the oppressed muslims. Who are basically doing jihad wrong as they are a group and not a government. But can someone say that maybe they are playing a role in Allah’s scheme.

Scattered thoughts….

• Saira Qureshi

Member July 23, 2020 at 6:11 pm

Only time will tell. Wait and watch……

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register