Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Dealing With Criticism And Disappointments Regarding Difference Of Opinion

Tagged: 

• Dealing With Criticism And Disappointments Regarding Difference Of Opinion

Posted by Sameer Namole on October 25, 2023 at 6:51 am

Give me a perspective. One that I can make a part of my functional belief structure so that the rest of the opposing elements don’t affect me. In reality, many times or often, you find that your opinion is very unpopular. You have a complete step-by-step argument, but you don’t have the time to convince everyone. Perhaps you are the only one in the room with that perspective, and maybe people even make fun of you. Now, it’s their fault that they can’t understand, but you still feel disappointed inside. So, how do you neutralize this feeling or this issue? In my opinion, from what I’ve understood so far, everything depends on our belief system, and our belief system can neutralize many things that are a big problem for others. So please give me a broad perspective that I can incorporate into my belief system and then I won’t have difficulty in such matters because these issues will keep coming throughout life. Another thing I need is a good new perspective on how to take praise and criticism without being affected. Maybe these two are the same thing. Thank you.

Umer replied 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Dealing With Criticism And Disappointments Regarding Difference Of Opinion

Umer updated 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator October 30, 2023 at 11:45 pm

Please follow following advice of Ghamidi Sahab for all forms of self-improvement. It is a gradual process and needs some time to incorporate in one’s personality.

Please refer to the video below from 1:06:46 to 1:12:29

• Umer

Moderator October 30, 2023 at 11:45 pm

Please also refer to the videos in the following thread:

Discussion 60519

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register