Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions A Roadmap To Systematically Study Ghamidi Sahab Work

• A Roadmap To Systematically Study Ghamidi Sahab Work

Posted by Abdullah Zeeshan on November 2, 2023 at 11:58 pm

If someone wishes to systematically study Ghamidi Sb’s work on Islam, how can s/he go about it?

As a layman, till now, I was watching his videos that would pop up on his channels. I came across his Meezan lectures and they seem like a solid foundation to begin with. What next?

His work has been communicated to us in two forms:

1. Writings – articles, posts, Ishraq, books, and so on

2. Speech – audios, videos, lectures, interviews, TV shows and so on.

I need a plan a roadmap. Should I do ot chronologically or start with Meezan lectures? Links to resources would be helpful.

My sentiments:

I have decided to spend the rest of my life outside work and other commitments to take out time and venture into this journey. If I stay alive I wish to complete studying all his work he did or will do (The Hadees project is upcoming).

Abdullah Zeeshan replied 6 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • A Roadmap To Systematically Study Ghamidi Sahab Work

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar November 3, 2023 at 4:23 am

May God succeed you in your journey to knowledge.

You can start with al-Bayan, his annotative tafseer, and his book al-Islam, Meezan with corresponding lectures. Then his other books, Maqamaat, Burhan, then explanatory works on his work by Dr Shehzad Saleem, Dr Khalid Zaheer, Manzur al Hassan, Dr Ammar Khan Nasir, Dr Junaid Hassan, and some of mine.

23 Objection Series (23 اعتراضات سیریز) is very important.

With lots of prayers.

Regards

• Abdullah Zeeshan

Member November 3, 2023 at 7:51 am

Jazak’Allah

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register