Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Question On Test Scheme And The Concept Of Imperfection

Tagged: 

• Question On Test Scheme And The Concept Of Imperfection

Posted by Shamir on November 3, 2023 at 2:38 am

Assalam o Alaikum..

I have a question that I would like to clarify through this platform and that is whenever I look at the world and sees its incompleteness, immediately a sentence comes in my mind that ” امتحان ہو نہیں سکتا اگر اس میں مشکلات نا ہوں تکالیف نا ہوں اور غربت وغیرہ یا کوئ اور چیلنج” but whenever I look at the eases of the world and blessings of the world and entertainment etc, it feels like a cracking sentence also requires here to deal with it. But I am unable to found. The conclusion is that If happiness and facilities and joyful moments were to be given in this world, then what is the purpose of the hereafter? I am not being ungrateful but it is contracting from the test scheme hence asking.

It would have been better if those things were given in the Hereafter so that man would yearn for them.

Shamir replied 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Question On Test Scheme And The Concept Of Imperfection

Shamir updated 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar November 3, 2023 at 4:16 am

All will come to an end. Death is there. Man wants eternity which is not available here. He wants his pleasures everlasting which is not possible here but only in the hereafter.

Nothing is perfect in this world. Nothing can stop grief, pain and injustice, dissatisfaction, which demand another world to get compensation. Every facility here requires a great price. Not everything necessary is available to all. Those who have affluence, are in the test of gratefulness. How ethical and caring they are with their resources. If they abuse their resources they should face the consequences, and if they are really grateful, they deserve to have the pleasures that have no fear of coming to an end. So everyone is going through a test.

• Shamir

Member November 4, 2023 at 12:00 pm

I totally agree with the first part of your answer, but you are saying that nothing is perfect here, so how are we fulfilling our needs, seeking knowledge, enjoying life. They are very necessary for human life, then how does the concept of not everything being perfect arise? Yes, we can say that there is no justice in this world, there are sufferings. But everything is imperfect, I still could not understand this philosophy.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register