Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Punishment Of Bani Israel

Tagged: ,

• Punishment Of Bani Israel

Posted by Sardar Khan on November 5, 2023 at 10:26 am

As per Ghamidi sahb’s teachings, Bani Israel are punished till day of Judgement. We see that religious Jews (orthodox jews ) are being harassed and oppressed even in Israel but Zoinists are flourishing everywhere. Zoinists are both Jews and Chritians and they rule over Israel.

My queation is do Zoinists fall under the category of Jews who God mentioned about being punished?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Punishment Of Bani Israel

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar November 7, 2023 at 2:43 am

The punishment announced for them is their submission or subservience to Christians, which does not necessarily entail physical punishment. However, humiliation turns over to them time to time. See the verses:

At that time when God said: “Jesus, I have decided to give you death and lift you up to Myself [859] and I shall purify you from these who have disbelieved in you and shall grant your followers [861] supremacy over these disbelievers until the Day of Judgement.[862] Then to Me finally you shall all have to return. So, at that time, I shall give verdict on what you have been differing in. (3: 55)

And also make them recall when your Lord informed them of [this] verdict [of His] that until the Day of Judgement, He will definitely keep raising against them people who will inflict them with extremely cruel punishments.[554] In reality, your Lord is very swift in retribution also and certainly is Forgiving and very Merciful as well. (7: 167)

Their whole national history is a testimony to the verdicts of God about them.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register