Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Wisdom Of God And Unplanned Events In Life

• Wisdom Of God And Unplanned Events In Life

Posted by Shahzaib Afzal on November 21, 2023 at 3:48 pm

Sir I have this confusion regarding my past life and present situation I was studying in a university I was okay there than a suddenly a thought came to my mind to go back to my native and live there for few weeks I came back on vacations and I got ill severely I had to spent those days here as I don’t have family outside of this house so till my diagnosis I stayed here and left studies. Till now I’m here seeing life differently and been away from my friends and subject interests all iam doing is ibadat and meeting few people but I’m contended and well now alhumdolilah so what’s it ? Quran says Allah hikmat wala h so it’s intervention of Allah that I came here and living life here and meeting people but I don’t have enough resources here to eat and enjoy life is it azamish? How can I put it into theory and understand it?

Faisal Haroon replied 5 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Wisdom Of God And Unplanned Events In Life

Faisal Haroon updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 26, 2023 at 3:45 pm

The wisdom of God does not imply that one should leave themselves at the mercy of the events that occur in their lives. Under normal circumstances, our world works on the principle of cause and effect. One should therefore be cognizant about their future and continue to make best decisions in their own best interest as well as their loved ones, all the while seeking the help and the guidance of God.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register