Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Non Believers

• Non Believers

Posted by Shahzaib Afzal on December 1, 2023 at 7:00 am

I have a question which is won’t it be very fearful to meet a person who is a non believer or have less iman than you or believers ? He would be rude and dangerous whereas believers is soft and kind hearted person he hurts you by his speech and conversations and make fun of namaz won’t it hurt your beliefs ? K har waqt nmz prhta rehta h Kch dnya m kr tarqi kr isn’t it hurtful ? When you listen to ulma they say emaan is the success then what about these people?

Shahzaib Afzal replied 7 months, 4 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Non Believers

• Syed Muhtashim Gilani

Member December 1, 2023 at 10:29 am

Mostly when we encounter non believers, we find them behaving rudely and arrogantly. Such behaviours make us feel that our eman is being attacked or weakened. “What if i am not able to answer his questions properly? He is a non believer still he is so confident and bold. Why? I am a believer and yet i am weak in argument. Why? He is rich and confident in his life and he makes fun of my submission towards God. He thinks when you submit to God, you become poor and weak on this planet. Why is this? How do i deal with him? “
    Such are the questions that normally pop up in our mind. When encountered with such behaviours ,one much not focus on the behaviour much, rather focus on the points that he is making. Once we observe what he says,we will soon come to know that whatever he says has no basis at all, thats why his statements appear to be so stressing and bold, but in reality,those statements have nothing do with reality.When you break down his reasoning,you will see that it has no basis to stand on.You can mention some statements that appear to be attacking your Eman,then i will try to pinpoint the problem in those statements of the unbelievers.

• Shahzaib Afzal

Member December 1, 2023 at 12:03 pm

It feels so heart breaking

Still they believe but in a mocking way they made fun of Namaz as I’m in my home we have dera system we solve problems but they say what will Namz give you? Go out in world and see the world changing… when I am obedient to the will of Allah if His İzan then I can go out and see the world but if it’s not coming and I’m here and living in my home happily then what problem they have? They are my close friends they say as we are near to saudia arab that’s why we are praying and the people in Europe don’t do this because they are far from it. What the logic in it? But to be with them we have to get down to their level to understand them but this it felt bad. Somehow I managed by praying Namz but it’s wrong.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register