Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Giving Advice Of Religion To People Who Seem Least Interested In It

• Giving Advice Of Religion To People Who Seem Least Interested In It

Posted by Sameer Namole on December 18, 2023 at 12:24 pm

Nowadays, it is seen that people don’t like advice. They might listen, but they could get bored or sometimes outright refuse to take advice without asking. This can happen in our homes, with close relatives, friends, etc. Sometimes, we want to give advice, but our heart doesn’t want to. Our heart says, let people do what they want, why should I interfere? I mean, even if someone is knowingly jumping into a fire, can we really stop them? And will they stop? What will be the benefit if we stop them, and instead, let them experience it and learn? So, when someone is not asking me about the path to heaven and is peacefully living their life, why should I give them advice?

Umer replied 4 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Giving Advice Of Religion To People Who Seem Least Interested In It

Umer updated 4 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Umer

Moderator December 19, 2023 at 12:36 am

We give advice out of sincerity and to communicate them the truth which we believe is integral for success in the life hereafter which is eternal. However, Quran gives us comprehensive guidelines on how to preach and what factors to keep in mind while preaching. Just the way we are eager to preach our immediate social circle about Islam, similarly we should be mindful of the situations when it is not appropraite to preach religion in the light of Quran.

Please refer to the following thread which deals with Strategy of Preaching in the light of Quran:

Discussion 27951

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register