Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Arabic Dictionary On Classical Arabic Of Quran (Arabi-e-Mualla)

Tagged: ,

• Arabic Dictionary On Classical Arabic Of Quran (Arabi-e-Mualla)

Posted by Muhammad Atif on January 2, 2024 at 12:04 pm

السلام علیکم!

قران کی زبان عربیٗ معلیٰ ہے جو کہ آج کی عربی سے مختلف ہے۔ غامدی صاحب نے فرمایا کہ قران کو صحیح سمجھنے کا رستہ ایک ہی ہے اور اس کا دروازہ لفظ ہے یعنی عربیٗ معلیٰ کے مطابق اس لفظ کا درست مفہوم۔

اس کے دو ہی طریقے سمجھ میں آتے ہیں ۔ ایک یہ کہ عربیٗ معلیٰ پر عبور حاصل کریں ، دوسرا یہ بھی ممکن ہے کہ عربیٗ معلیٰ کی ایسی لغت ہو جس میں تمام قرانی لفظ کے تمام ممکنہ معنی درج ہوں اور سیاق و سباق کے مطابق تدبر کے ساتھ قاری درست معنی اخذ کر لے۔

کرتے ہیں؟ Recommend کیا آپ ایسی کوئی عربیٗ معلیٰ سے اردو یا عربیٗ معلیٰ سے ماڈرن عربی لغت

Muhammad Atif replied 4 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Arabic Dictionary On Classical Arabic Of Quran (Arabi-e-Mualla)

Muhammad Atif updated 4 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar January 2, 2024 at 9:46 pm

زبان صرف لغت سے حاصل نہیں کی جا سکتی۔ زبان اسالیب پر مشتمل ہوتی ہے جس کے لیے لٹریچر پڑھنا پڑتا ہے۔

• Muhammad Atif

Member January 3, 2024 at 2:10 am

That’s very true. Please let me rephrase my question, can you please recommend some good Arabic dictionary/dictionaries that can help in understanding the Quranic as well as other Arabic literature terms? Using a dictionary is a standard part of understanding texts; like we do it for Urdu, English texts etc,

I hope I am able to clarify the question.

• Umer

Moderator January 3, 2024 at 5:38 am

As for a Muslim who is not a scholar, any good arabic dictionary can be used and the most famous in this regard is Ibn-e-Manzur’s Lisan-ul-Arab dictionary.

Lisan-ul-Arab

However, a mere dictionary is not enough to understand the literature of Quran. In order to understand the Quranic Arabic at a scholarly level, Ghamidi Sahab has written principles of understanding Quran of which good understanding of linguistics of a word is one of them. Please refer to the principles of understanding Quran:

Discussion 55737

__

Please also refer to the video below from 1:04:30 to 1:09:48

• Muhammad Atif

Member January 3, 2024 at 6:03 am

@uq4454819 thank you very much for the answer. The point is now clear with the video reference. I will also go through the principles of understanding Quran. Thanks for compiling a comprehensive reference. JazakAllah Thumbsup

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register