Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Response To Hafiz Muhammad Zubair's Arguments

• Response To Hafiz Muhammad Zubair's Arguments

Posted by Ali Yawar on February 6, 2024 at 9:34 am

Dear all. I have been listening to Hafiz Muhammad Zubair sb’s critique on Ustaz Ghamidi’s school of thought. It is as suggested by Ustaz that we must listen to good critique from everyone. I am a simple man, doctor by profession, and not a religious scholar. However, I do consider myself a seeker of truth. I would like to know if someone has compiled a response from Ghamidi sb to HM Zubair’s series (fikr e ghamidi). If that is too big of an ask, would someone who has listened to the old meezan lectures please guide me if Ustaz has addressed these concerns there?

Ali Yawar replied 5 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Response To Hafiz Muhammad Zubair's Arguments

Ali Yawar updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator February 6, 2024 at 9:52 am
    • Ali Yawar

Member February 6, 2024 at 10:01 am

Thanks for the reply. I have seen this thread before. However, I think it is quite incomplete. I would be really grateful if I could find further explanations. I have gone through the 23 responses series. I think I will need to go through most of it again to understand some parts of the critique. However, I would appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction.

• Umer

Moderator February 8, 2024 at 12:38 am

Since the discussions are scattered and are not done with the intention of responding to this particular critique, therefore It is not possible to have an organized collection in this regard. However, in case you need to ask a specific question, then you can ask on this forum seperately and we can share any discussion of Ghamidi Sahab related to that question. And if no such discussion is available, then we can request Dr. Irfan Shahzad to share his academic insight on that matter.

__

I am sharing further videos where attempts have been made by Asim Mughal Sahab to respond to some of those objections.

Following playlist is a critical review of Hafiz Muhammad Zubair Sahab’s book specifically on the topic of Sunnat:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWET45_1XyeJJAIVYFrShVXD1kKjds2Rq&si=BUqe94iB0leJGmPp

• Umer

On going series in responding to the criticism raised by Hafiz Muhammad Zubair Sahab on other views of Ghamidi Sahab:

Part 1:

https://youtu.be/RWSVyPIzh_s?si=mn_ILTUGHFiy0Dk-

• Umer

• Umer

Moderator February 8, 2024 at 12:39 am
  • Ali Yawar

Member February 9, 2024 at 7:16 pm

Thank you so much for this. I will go through this as best as I can.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register