Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam The Extent Of Denying Of Truth Which Leads To Kufar

Tagged: 

• The Extent Of Denying Of Truth Which Leads To Kufar

Posted by Sadiqa Ali on February 9, 2024 at 4:37 am

For different people the concept of God is different for e.g for Christians the concept of God includes trinity so If a person who was born in christian House hold denies God or leaves Christianity for worldly purposes would it come under the act of kuffr?

And what exactly is truth for which after denying it people become kafir? What things come under this truth?

Ahsan replied 2 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • The Extent Of Denying Of Truth Which Leads To Kufar

Ahsan updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator February 9, 2024 at 8:26 am

You may find Umar sb responses helpful in this thread Discussion 54287 • Reply 54331

• Sadiqa Ali

Member February 9, 2024 at 8:52 am

I am sorry but I couldn’t solve my question but I got another one after reading the replies from the above thread that the belief of God is innate in everyone and it can’t be changed so what about an atheist they say they don’t believe in God but it’s (belief) really innate in every human then are all atheist rejecting it on purpose and fall under the category of kafir?

• Ahsan

Moderator February 9, 2024 at 9:05 am

Before sending us dow nto earth each human agreed that there is one God and to the test of this world. See verse 7:172

Please watch from 14:05 for similar question

https://youtu.be/DOdblAAEPbA

• Ahsan

Moderator February 9, 2024 at 9:06 am

WWe will call them non believers as God is the only one with complete knowledge

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register