Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Do Dry Impurities Transfer

Tagged: 

• Do Dry Impurities Transfer

Posted by Ryan Saifi on February 14, 2024 at 12:31 am

Assalamualaikum

So i want to ask do dry impurities ( mani )transfer. As one day i had a wet dream and i just wipe the mani with water using my hand then i went to learn for exam and the book touches the wet cloth and when i pick my phone then charging cable also touches the wet area of cloth.

Do impurity transfer on the cable and if someone touches the cable after it dried will the impurity transfer on his hands. And what if the person uses charging cable and then eat without washing hands will the impurity goes with his food.

And for the book if after dried i kept it on a surface say on a bed will the impurity transfer on bed and whatever touches that area of bed will it transfer to them or if i put my phone there will it transfer to my phone.

Another question

If i put my phone in that area where i put the book and then someone uses my phone and then uses his phone and touch other things will the impurity transfer to the person hands and will it be transfer to all the things he touch.

Ryan Saifi replied 2 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 15 Replies
  • 15 Replies
  • Do Dry Impurities Transfer

Ryan Saifi updated 2 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 15 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator February 14, 2024 at 12:57 am

Please see:

Discussion 80464

• Ryan Saifi

Member February 15, 2024 at 6:48 am

Jazakallah but i am looking for more specific answer

• Umer

Moderator February 15, 2024 at 10:02 pm

If one has washed the area properly and there are no clear signs of unwashed impurity, then the impurity is considered cleaned or diluted to a point where its impact will be considered negligible. Secondly, it is a kind of impurity which dries off after some time, therefore there is no need to bother whether this impurity has transferred to other places or not because after some time, it loses its ability of transference.

• Ryan Saifi

Member February 16, 2024 at 7:12 am

Jazakallah

• Ryan Saifi

Member February 16, 2024 at 8:36 am

If there is a impurity dried on something and if i touch that area and eat something with that hand will the impurity transfer to my hand and will the food also become impure ?

• Umer

Moderator February 16, 2024 at 10:29 pm

The specific impurity being referred in the question does not transfer after it dries, therefore there is no question of transference in this case.

However, as a general rule, if any impurity, whether dry or wet, can be clearly seen or clearly felt being transferred (via colour, wetness, smell) then it should be washed and if not, then mere doubts should be ignored altogether.

• Ryan Saifi

Member February 17, 2024 at 4:24 am

Jazakallah

I think i am suffering from ocd i wash my hands again and again multiple times after touching that book or charging cable or the places where i place my book feeling like impurities are still on my hand. what should i do

Sorry but i wanted to ask another question this is a very weird question but this thing bothers me everytime and I can’t even sleep

What if someone eats with hand on which the impurity transferred to and the hand is wet. What should be done then ?

For example if my charming cable is impure i wash my hands touch the charging cable and then touch the phone and someone offers me something to eat and i eat without washing hands . Will the impurity gets inside my body and will it make my body impure from inside ?

• Ryan Saifi

Member February 17, 2024 at 5:10 am

I fell like everything is impure and if i touch other things then they will also become impure

If someone sit at the place where i place that book will also become impure

• Umer

Moderator February 19, 2024 at 12:30 am

If an impurity cannot been seen or felt clearly, then the person is under no obligation to search for impurity at microscopic level. Remember that Islam doesn’t require you to burden yourself beyond your capacity. Such impurity (asked in the question) after drying off, does not tranfer the way you are imagining therefore, all the things being touched would not be rendered impure automatically.

It is also recommended to consult a professional who can deal with OCD related issues. There are sevaral techniques which a professional can teach that can gradually reduce the OCD realted issues.

• Ryan Saifi

Member February 21, 2024 at 3:09 am

Assalamualaikum Umer brother could you please answer these questions

• Ryan Saifi

Member February 19, 2024 at 7:26 am

So i should not bother about anyone touching phone or the place where i put book and then if they touch utensil like glass for drinking water and if their hand touches the edge of the glass and glass then touches lips while drinking water.

No impurities would be transferred?

• Umer

Moderator February 21, 2024 at 10:52 pm

Yes, no impurities would be transferred.

• Ryan Saifi

Member February 19, 2024 at 11:55 pm

And one more thing i once put that book on my blanket ( to learn for exam ) and the blanket where i put my book always touches my lips in changing sides of sleep . Does that impurity from the book after several days transfer to blanket and then to my lips as it touches my lips

I am continuously washing my lips or mouth thinking above problem.

Please answer this separately

• Umer

Moderator February 21, 2024 at 10:51 pm

No you need not wash your mouth and lips since the impurity had already dried off and now there is no chance of its transfer.

• Ryan Saifi

Member February 22, 2024 at 3:52 am

Jazakallah brother you helped me a lot

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register