Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Impurity Transfer From One Object To Another

Tagged: 

• Impurity Transfer From One Object To Another

Posted by Ryan Saifi on February 26, 2024 at 1:48 am

Assalamualaikum i wanted to ask some questions

1 If i wash an impure cloth ( only that part where i can see impurity under faucet) and then hang it to dry

After 1.or 2 hour if someone touches the cloth or their hairs touch that cloth will the impurity transfer to them

2 And how many times washing hands are enough after washing an impurity and how many times if i touch a dry impurity

Ryan Saifi replied 1 month, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Impurity Transfer From One Object To Another

Ryan Saifi updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 7 Replies
  • Ryan Saifi

Member February 26, 2024 at 4:57 am

Another question

3 If while changing clothes my ankle touches impurity and then while wearing another cloth ankle touches and kind of rubs the cloth will the impurity still on ankle and if sleep and ankle touches blanket or mattress will they become impure and if someone touches the blanket or mattress to keep it in wardrobe will their hands become impure

• Umer

Moderator February 29, 2024 at 10:33 pm

1. After washing the cloth, the impurity will be considered removed or diluted to a point where its presence becomes negligible therefore, touching that cloth after some time won’t transfer the impurity.

2. There is no hard and fast rule, usually washing it once properly is sufficient but one may choose to wash 2 or 3 times just for their own satisfaction.

3. For an impurity to be considered tansferred, there should ne evidence of impurity on the object it is being considered transferred. For example, impurity should either be visible to the eye or there should be a clear smell indicating towards that impurity. If it is not detectable then it should be ignored.

• Ryan Saifi

Member March 1, 2024 at 5:38 am

Can i differentiate semen after drying or is it become invisible because i couldn’t find any traces or evidence of impurity ?

• Umer

Moderator March 5, 2024 at 1:45 am

– Dried off semen can be seen with naked eyes and if one sees it then one can either scratch it off or wash that area.

– All all these transfer scenarios mentioned above (involving mobile phone cable, cover and earphones etc.), if one sees presence of any such impurity clearly (with eyes or with smell) then one should remove it otherwise there is no need to indulge oneself in unnecessary doubts.

• Ryan Saifi

Member March 7, 2024 at 12:19 pm

Jazakallah

But is there any chance that i can direct message you ?

• Ryan Saifi

Member March 1, 2024 at 12:00 pm

Another question is that if my earphones or a cloth touches a charging cable which have impurity dried up and then i touch my earphones with wet hands or the cloth which is placed on a stool like a cover so would that impurity transfer to earphones and then my hands and hands also touches ears and face will my face and ears also become impure

• Ryan Saifi

Member March 2, 2024 at 10:38 am

2 If my phone cover is impure i use my phone and then touches someone’s phone wii their phone also become impure and then they use their phone and eats after using their phone or touches anything with their hands will all the things they touch or put their phone on becomes impure ?

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register