Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Continued Fear Of Punishment On The Day Of Judgement

• Continued Fear Of Punishment On The Day Of Judgement

Posted by Alishbah Zaffar on February 27, 2024 at 12:54 pm

When I started listing to different scholars I’m doubting my amma wo thk houngi Allah saza tu nhi dy rhy houngay mn unn ki good deeds nhi dykh rhi itna Sara dia hy scholars nhi Allah ko lay kr choti choti cheezo ko lay kr k Allah jhanum mn dalay ga I’m noticing my friends and dill mn sochna kia ye bhi jhanum mn jayin gay hansi mazak nhi hota Meray say dar khoof Allah ka please anyone help me out

I’m studying in another city and living in hostel and scholars said girls ko akelay travel nhi krna chyie this is prohibit mahram k baghir nahi rehna chyie this is prohibit movies nahi dykhni chyie this is also prohibit and also a sin what should I do ? Har wakt mout ka khoof khud ko lay kr baba ko lay kr Jitna try kr rhi Allah kinposotive side dykho nhi dikh rhi wo mn kia kron life is stuck ro ro k Allah say mafia maangi hain

Please mera kisi trah Ghamidi sahab say direct contact krva dain please

Alishbah Zaffar replied 1 month, 4 weeks ago 3 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • Continued Fear Of Punishment On The Day Of Judgement

Alishbah Zaffar updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago 3 Members · 14 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar February 27, 2024 at 8:52 pm

A part of your questions has been answered in another post of yours.

You need to educate yourself in Deen And the ways of God. These queries have been answered many a times by Ghamidi saheb. The videos are available on YouTube.

You are suggested to search with the keywords of your queries and the word Ghamidi. After watching them if you have any further query you can ask here.

• Muhammad Talha

Member February 28, 2024 at 2:03 pm

Ye khof or darr is wjah se hai Kyun k aap k zehn May Allah ka ghalat Tassawur mojud hai. Aapko Allah ka jo taaruf karwaya gya wo darust nahi. Is se nikalnay ka wahid hai ye hai k aap apnay aap ko sahi tariqay se educate karen Islam k baray May. Sunni Sunayi baton pay yakeen Mat karen, jb aap educate hojayengi to aapko maaloom hoga k jo Image Allah ki aap k zehan m thi wo Haqeeqat se bohot door thi or mehez logon k bnaye huay ghalat tasaawur thay jo aap k zehan May Bitha diye gaye thay.

• Alishbah Zaffar

Member February 28, 2024 at 2:50 pm

I just want to ask kya Islam mn orat ka ghar say niklna manah hh even friends k sath enjoy krny bhi nhi jaa skty kia ye gunnah hay?

• Muhammad Talha

Member February 28, 2024 at 3:59 pm

https://youtu.be/ixdctifNItE?si=mEQR02etNr0GjXJ5
    May Allah Grant Peace and Blessings to your mother.
    Following video can help you understand what happens after death and the ‘concept’ of Azaab.https://youtu.be/ixdctifNItE?si=mEQR02etNr0GjXJ5

• Alishbah Zaffar

Member February 28, 2024 at 4:04 pm

Aameen Aur bht shukria

• Alishbah Zaffar

Member February 28, 2024 at 4:05 pm

Can I ask one more thing ?

• Muhammad Talha

Member February 28, 2024 at 4:06 pm

If it is related to your original question then you can ask in this thread, if it is a separate question, you can open a new discussion.

• Alishbah Zaffar

Member February 28, 2024 at 4:07 pm

I have male friends and we do funny things together but in our limits koi ghair ikhlaqi harkat nhi like university friends tu kia wo bhi ghalat hah Allah saza dyga

• Muhammad Talha

Member February 28, 2024 at 4:12 pm

Like I said as long as you are following the limits defined by Allah for the segregation of Males and Females, there is no blame but if you cross those limits then you will be held accountable. You can learn more about these limits in the series playlist that I shared. I think moderators @UmerQureshi @faisalharoon can guide better.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar February 28, 2024 at 10:06 pm

Allah has no objection to merrymaking if there is nothing unethical or immoral. Allah does not want his people stay away from pleasant things. There are no such things in Islam. See the verse 7: 32

قُلْ مَنْ حَرَّمَ زِينَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي أَخْرَجَ لِعِبَادِهِ وَالطَّيِّبَاتِ مِنَ الرِّزْقِ ۚ قُلْ هِيَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا خَالِصَةً يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ

Ask them [O God’s Messenger]: Who has forbidden you the adornments of the Almighty which He had created for His servants, and who has forbidden the wholesome among the edibles? [336] Tell them: They are for the believers also even in this world [but God has also given the disbelievers a share in them]; [337] and on the Day of Judgement, they shall be theirs alone. [The disbelievers shall have no share in them.] Thus do We explain Our revelations for those who want to know.

• Alishbah Zaffar

Member February 28, 2024 at 4:13 pm

Which series ??

• Muhammad Talha

Member February 28, 2024 at 4:16 pm

I have tagged the videos in the reply to your other thread, you have opened 3 threads here.

• Alishbah Zaffar

Member February 29, 2024 at 3:02 am

Thankyou

The discussion "Continued Fear Of Punishment On The Day Of Judgement" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now