Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Urine Splash Backs

Tagged: 

• Urine Splash Backs

Posted by H Khan on February 27, 2024 at 12:56 pm

What is the ruling on getting urine splashes on body while urinating? Sometimes when I use toilet, i tend to get one or two urine splashes on my upper thigh and then I wash my whole lower body in the shower as its not possible to clean it with water whilst on the toilet. Can you please let me know if I can just wipe the drop with toilet paper and this will be enough to remove impurity? and that this way the impurity won’t transfer to my clothes? Also sometimes it feels like I got a splash on thigh but when I try to look for it I can’t see a drop. In this case do I assume no splash?

Ryan Saifi replied 2 months ago 3 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Urine Splash Backs

Ryan Saifi updated 2 months ago 3 Members · 13 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar February 27, 2024 at 8:45 pm

It doesn’t happen that way. This might be your imagination. However when it really happens you just need to wash the area only which received the sprinkle. You can wipe it with toilet paper or a wet toilet paper.

If it is a problem of OCD the best remedy is to ignore the doubts.

• H Khan

Member February 28, 2024 at 4:07 am

Thank you for your response. Can you please also let me know if I feel a splash but cant see it, can I assume that there’s no splash and then not clean the area?

I do have OCD but I’m finding it really hard to ignore as I keep thinking about it being transferred to everything else I come in contact with. I can’t even touch/read my quran thinking I’m impure.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar February 28, 2024 at 10:41 pm

Just ignore them. You won’t be accountable for that. Keep in mind that it is usually not possible to keep 100% cleanliness all the time and Deen is easy, it does not oblige us for the hard things, let alone those that are impossible.

• Ryan Saifi

Member February 29, 2024 at 6:15 am

Assalamualaikum Irfan Sahab my question is not related to this but i need to get the question answered

If my ankle or the part below the ankle touches an impurity (mani) and it kind of rubs a cloth while wearing that and then i walk on the carpet without washing the foot does the impurity transfer to carpet and if anyone walk on that carpet will the impurity transfer to him and

What if someone with wet feets after washing them walk on the carpet will the impurity transfer to him as i don’t exactly know where i have walked without washing my ankle

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 1, 2024 at 12:45 am

Impurity or najasat needs some moisture to transfer to some other body. If it is dried, it does not transfer. If one does not know that any part of his dress or any part of his body is involved with najasat, he is not answerable. He needs not to bother. There is no need to look for impurities, let them come to your notice, then you can remove them. Impurity in small amount is ignored.

• Ryan Saifi

Member March 1, 2024 at 5:37 am

If semen dried up we can see its mark right or is it become invisible

As there are no traces of impurity on the carpet and if someone after ghusl stand on carpet with wet feets then there are no evidence that impurity transferred or not so should i ignore it ?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 2, 2024 at 12:13 am

Only a noticeable impurity should catch our attention. When there are no traces, you need not to worry about it.

• Ryan Saifi

Member March 1, 2024 at 12:46 pm

But i walked on the carpet probably after 5-10 minutes my feet or ankle touches that impurity so should i ignore that or everything becomes impure now ?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 2, 2024 at 12:14 am

If you really see a trace on your feet only then you should remove it.

• Ryan Saifi

Member March 2, 2024 at 1:48 am

Jazakallah

You helped me a lot

• H Khan

Member February 29, 2024 at 5:08 am

Thank you Dr Irfan. I will try to keep this in mind. Can you please let me know if water alone is sufficient to remove impurity from hands and body? Without the use of soap?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 1, 2024 at 12:38 am

Yes, water is enough to remove impurities. soap is used to get a higher kind of cleanliness.

• H Khan

Member March 1, 2024 at 4:50 am

JazakAllah Khair Dr Irfan. I appreciate your help.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register