Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Can’t Control My Self The Fear Of Allah Jhanum Azab

• Can’t Control My Self The Fear Of Allah Jhanum Azab

Posted by Alishbah Zaffar on February 29, 2024 at 5:24 am

Things are getting out of my hands idk why I can’t control my self the fear of Allah jhanum Azab everything and when I watched so many different scholars on YouTube mn bht dar jati houn I’m stepping into depression

Please any can help me in this ?

Ahsan replied 2 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Can’t Control My Self The Fear Of Allah Jhanum Azab

Ahsan updated 2 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Isabel Ayesha

Member February 29, 2024 at 9:14 am

This is because you have seen Allah, merely with the lense of His wrath, perhaps even without understanding, upon whom will it be casted.

Allah introduces Himself as the Rahman, the Raheem, the Ghafur, and He tells us, countless of times in the Quran that the Paradise is not for the perfect one, but for the person who tries constantly, with sheer sincerity… So for such a sinner, there is the reward of His eternity.

We are people, and our nature is to sin, and so it is to repent… So kindly dear, listen to how Allah presents himself instead of the people, and His Prophet (peace be upon Him) tells us that, ‘Even if a person brings the sins that may reach the ceiling of the heaven, and repeat to His Lord, sincerely, without even bothering the nature of the sins, Allah will forgive him…’

And your God says that أنا توال الرحيم so it’s just the Sheytan that tries to drag us into despair, in the name of Taqva…

So… Just know that the God is Just, good, righteous and Merciful and Forgiving… And this is how he wants His sincere attempter to know Him as …

The punishment is for the rebels of God, and till the time you are sincerely trying… That’s all that matters inÅŸallah.

• Ahsan

Moderator February 29, 2024 at 9:54 am

I will recommend you to reserve a session with scholar. For details see https://www.ghamidi.org/scholars-appointment/

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register