Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Ruju Option After Third Divorce

Tagged: 

• Ruju Option After Third Divorce

Posted by Major Aziz Niazi on March 5, 2024 at 11:28 pm

I had divorced my wife while she was pregnant with 6 months baby , but during 3 months i did (رجوع) rajoo, after few months i again divorced her but again i did رجوع Rajoo.

After 4 years i divorced her and it has been one month.

Can i do rajoo رجوع last time with repentance as first time she was in pregnancy.

If yes than Nikah will be conducted or without Nikah ?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 month, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Ruju Option After Third Divorce

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Major Aziz Niazi

Member March 5, 2024 at 11:38 pm

Only one time it was documented Divorce paper , and while i was doing declaration it was without presence of Witness , although in later stages in our society people come to know and speak rubbish about couple that they have been divorced.

Need your kind words on it

• Umer

Moderator March 6, 2024 at 12:55 am

Kindly refer to the following link and share the required details there to get an official fatwa from Ghamidi Sahab:

https://www.ghamidi.org/fatwa/

• Umer

Moderator March 8, 2024 at 9:49 pm

Dr. Irfan Shahzad Sahab ( @Irfan76 ) can also give his insight on this matter.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 8, 2024 at 10:10 pm

Divorce is a serious decision. It is not considered valid if done in a state of fury or some kind of insanity.

If you divorced your wife with serious intention, every time, not in a state of fury or insanity, then every divorce is valid, if not, then you have to prove with evidence or an oath that you did not intend to divorce, and the an arbitrator may decide the divorce is valid or invalid.

If this is done with serious intention, then after the third time, you cannot take her back with or without Nikah, unless, she gets married to someone else and if she is divorced by him, then you can marry her if she is willing.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register